[SOLVED] Upgrade to 2.4 - zwave secure problems

I’ve upgraded to 2.4 release and since than my door lock danalock v3 stopped working.
I’ve factory reset it and then included it again. this is the log of the inclusion (lock is node 75):
zwave.log (486.2 KB)

And this is the log when I’m lock/unlcoking the door:

19-Dec-2018 21:58:08.157 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - Transaction SendNextMessage 0 out at start. Holdoff false.
19-Dec-2018 21:58:17.057 [DEBUG] [rg.openhab.binding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 75: Command received zwave:device:Zwave:node75:lock_door --> ON [OnOffType]
19-Dec-2018 21:58:17.057 [WARN ] [ng.zwave.internal.converter.ZWaveDoorLockConverter] - NODE 75: Command class COMMAND_CLASS_DOOR_LOCK not found
19-Dec-2018 21:58:17.057 [DEBUG] [rg.openhab.binding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 75: No messages returned from converter

Any idea how to fix it?

Looks like secure inclusion failed. It then was included without security. You can confirm this by looking at the attributes panel for this this node in HABmin.

You could try doing an exclude, factory reset, include again, but this time see if you can get the lock closer to the stick.

Also, if you are using Network-wide Inclusion, you could try changing the Inclusion Mode to High-power Inclusion. You can do this in the Z-Wave Serial Controller thing (but first you need to select Show Advanced Settings from the Tools menu.

1 Like

Thanks it works (changed the inclusion mode).
BTW for the next time, Can I secure include using my zstick (aeon) and without habmin?

No, secure inclusion can’t be done with the stick.