[SOLVED] What happened to my habmin?

I checked my log file and habmin ui has been removed. I did not knowingly request that this happen:
2018-02-06 14:51:53.212 [INFO ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Uninstalled ‘openhab-ui-habmin’

==> /var/log/openhab2/events.log <==

2018-02-06 14:51:53.217 [thome.event.ExtensionEvent] - Extension ‘ui-habmin’ has been uninstalled.

How do I get it back? I’m a newbie and was just warming up to habmin… ;^(

you can install it from paper ui if you have that, under add-ons, like this:

1 Like

I had not seen Home Builder yet. tried it. freakin’ awesome

I got a bit old school and I create my items myself, I added many item and often I want the same groups, name metod, e.g. So often it is easy with simple text based editors.
I started to use ms visual code with the openhab extension, it works very nicely for everything. I used to use nodepad ++ but I had problems with validation of my rrd4j persistences.

So did I till now, indeed in Notepad++ as my Eclipse editor sometimes a bit fickle :slight_smile:

Brian,
Thanks very much! I now have it back (still puzzled as to why it left, but that will pass…). I guess it will take me a while to get used to where things are.

I had some things disappearing for me as well, but that was due to I did some changes i my configuration files, and the basic UI. I think during updates the config file will run(I don’t remember the name) and can remove the UI’s not included in the config file.