[SOLVED] Zigbee Binding and HUE Dimmer not all channels working

Today I tried to connect my RWL021 to the Zigbee binding using a Ember EM35x Coordinator. I have the same behaviour as @Proper reported, my dimmer buttons do not work as well as the long-press triggers.

Is there something I could help with in order to make these buttons work?

Please can you provide a debug log so we can see what is happening? Otherwise this is really a difficult question to answer as you provide no information.

My buttons work but, only as dimmers. Top works by inreasing from whatever to 100, bottom from whatever to 0 and the middle go up and down by increments of smaller numbers. I can act on these and get basic funcionality from them. I cannot figure out how anyone is getting the short press and long press that they are getting. I only ahve channels for level control, battery level, battery alarm, battery voltage and binary input. Nothing from any channel other than level control though.
In the paper uio my properties show that it recognized as a RWL020. The jsondb shows my previously added remotes using the hue binding with the hue bridge and the reports show all available functionality. The hue binding/api is terrible at catching events from the controllers and it is instant with the ember dongle. I just want to be able to get short and long press events to be able to do multiple things with the remote.

I keep seeing people posting about the RWL021 though. I am in the US and have several of the 20 remotes. I am not sure if I can submit the xml or something to get the thing to identify in the future or not.