[SOLVED] Zipato-micro module motor controller channel setup

Hello community,

Z-Wave Node 5: PAN08-1a Roller shutter controller

its work with hab panel----but i dont no what to put in the channel like { zwave=“5” }

Rollershutter Garage_Shutter “Roller Shutter” (Garage, gShutter) { zwave=“5” }

It it works with HABpanel you have a valid item configuration, so go to PaperUI and check the channel name of that thing:

The last line is what you have to put in the channel config:

Rollershutter Garage_Shutter “Roller Shutter” (Garage, gShutter) { {channel="zwave:device:your_controller_id:nodeXX:your_channel"} }

But as I said: you already HAVE a working item config (I guess coming from “simple mode”), so there is no need to define it again.

Just grab the name from PaperUI:

So my “Küche Ost” is your “Roller Shutter” and my “FibFGR222_Kitchen_East” is your “Garage_Shutter”

{channel=“zwave:device:3cf51c8b:node5:Garage_Shutter”}

i think my last part is wrong Garage_Shutter

Yes, that is wrong. You can find the available channels in the database:

http://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/609

So in your case it looks like it should work with switch_dimmer

So I still don’t understand why a wrong config works in HABPanel …

Başlıksız-2

Linked channels look okay now, does it work? :grinning:

Group Home “Our Home”

Group Garage “Garage” (Home)

Rollershutter Garage_Shutter “Roller Shutter” (Garage, gShutter) {channel=“zwave:device:3cf51c8b:node5:switch_dimmer”}

Group:Rollershutter:OR(UP, DOWN) gShutter “Roller Shutter” (Home)

still not workıng

sitemap our_home label=“Our Home” {
Frame {
Group item=Garage
}

Frame {
    Text label="Roller Shutter" icon="rollershutter" {
        Default item=Garage_Shutter label="Garage"
    }
}

}

Forget all the group stuff for now and just try to make the rollershutter item working:

Rollershutter Garage_Shutter “Roller Shutter” {channel=“zwave:device:3cf51c8b:node5:switch_dimmer”}

Switch item=Garage_Shutter or if that does not work try

Slider item=Garage_Shutter

If it still does not work post the item entries for your item Garage_Shutter in events.log and look for any errors in your zwave.log (or openhab.log)

2018-01-28 11:43:18.033 [INFO ] [rest.core.internal.item.ItemResource] - Received HTTP POST request at ‘items/Garage_Shutter’ for the unknown item ‘Garage_Shutter’.

2018-01-28 11:43:18.647 [INFO ] [rest.core.internal.item.ItemResource] - Received HTTP POST request at ‘items/Garage_Shutter’ for the unknown item ‘Garage_Shutter’.

2018-01-28 11:44:30.989 [INFO ] [rest.core.internal.item.ItemResource] - Received HTTP POST request at ‘items/Garage_Shutter’ for the unknown item ‘Garage_Shutter’.

2018-01-28 11:44:31.761 [INFO ] [rest.core.internal.item.ItemResource] - Received HTTP POST request at ‘items/Garage_Shutter’ for the unknown item ‘Garage_Shutter’.

2018-01-28 11:44:33.354 [ERROR] [ui.internal.items.ItemUIRegistryImpl] - Cannot retrieve item ‘Garage_Shutter’ for widget org.eclipse.smarthome.model.sitemap.Slider

well done…i create a item in habmin and name it Garage_Shutter…after that i go to paper ui and link it to it …thank u very very much…

1 Like