Sonos & playSound Issue: No Sound and NoError?

Good news, thanks @Lolodomo
I’m running the snapshot 2.1.0 build 776

Regard

That’s weird, this version should normally include my fix ! Are you sure you are not running an old version of the Sonos binding ? And are you sure you still have the problem ?

Hi @Lolodomo
Thank you for your support. Yes I’m sure, yesterday, before cleaning the queue list of my Sonos, I was facing this issue with the snapshot 2.1.0 build 776.
For the Sonos Binding, I don’t know how to check if I’m running the latest version or not, but I know I’m running the version:

191 | Active   |  80 | 0.9.0.201702010824    | Sonos Binding

How can I check the latest version of a binding and how to update it? There is no “Update” Button in the PaperUI Binding view :frowning:

Have a nice day :wink:

Ok ypu have an uptodate version.
Please open an issue explaning the link you identified with the queue content and if possible a description how to reproduce it

It’ s been almost a year…but if It could be useful for someone… I noticed that the problem found by yphyph01 exists also in my soundbar, when it is connected to the TV and the audio itself is connected to the TV. The problem can be solved only by playing anything on the app sonos. But it persists as soon as the audio gets connected to the TV
@Lolodomo

Hi!
I also have this problem with my Play:1.

Did you found any solution on this? I have the same issue, playSound only works when the SONOS-speaker was latest activated through the SONOS-app.