Sonos volume setpoint not working for iOS

I have both a slider and a setpoint in my sitemap to control the volume. The slider is working perfectly but a little difficult to control for fine adjustments. So I tried a setpoint for the same item. However, whatever I use it to set the volume does not change. Strange since event log shows the same events as the slider.

Please mind, this is for the iOS app, basic UI in a browser is working.

Does anyone know what is going on?

Dear Robert,

I have the same problem and found this via google. Do you have any update on the issue?

chr1s

log says:

2017-08-23 10:10:29.393 [ERROR] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Exception occurred while calling handler: org.jupnp.model.types.InvalidValueException: Can't                                                                convert string to number or not in range: 16.0
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.jupnp.model.types.InvalidValueException: Can't convert string to number or not in range: 16.0
        at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller.executeDirectly(SafeMethodCaller.java:220)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
        at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller.callAsynchronous(SafeMethodCaller.java:189)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
        at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller.call(SafeMethodCaller.java:83)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
        at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller.call(SafeMethodCaller.java:67)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
        at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager.receiveCommand(ThingManager.java:374)[105:org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing:0.9.0.b5]
        at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.items.events.AbstractItemEventSubscriber.receive(AbstractItemEventSubscriber.java:47)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
        at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.events.OSGiEventManager$1.call(OSGiEventManager.java:192)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
        at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.internal.events.OSGiEventManager$1.call(OSGiEventManager.java:1)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
        at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.SafeMethodCaller$CallableWrapper.call(SafeMethodCaller.java:181)[98:org.eclipse.smarthome.core:0.9.0.b5]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)[:1.8.0_144]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)[:1.8.0_144]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)[:1.8.0_144]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)[:1.8.0_144]

It should be fixed in snapshot 1034. Please let me know if this is the case.