Sony Devices Binding

I’ve justed replaced the previous release
https://github.com/andan67/openhab-addons-sony/releases/tag/3.1.0-alpha.andan-SNAPSHOT

This release fixes a major bug and supports WOL based powering on from deep standby for scalar, simple IP, and ircc services (tested only for scalar).

@RafalO I think I won’t backport the changes for OH2.5. So maybe its time to migrate :slight_smile:

I updated to the newest release and tried but the WOL via Simple IP did not work. I turned the tv off, waited till the binding could not connect anymore and then tried to turn it on again.

2021-03-14 09:44:22.517 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'SonySimpleIP_Power' received command OFF
2021-03-14 09:44:22.532 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'SonySimpleIP_Power' predicted to become OFF
2021-03-14 09:44:22.542 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'SonySimpleIP_Power' changed from ON to OFF
2021-03-14 09:44:26.420 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'SonySimpleIP_Volume' changed from 10 to 0
2021-03-14 09:44:26.520 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'SonySimpleIP_Channel' changed from 4.0 to 
2021-03-14 10:04:35.951 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'sony:simpleip:dfe0ea25' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Exception occurred reading from the socket: server closed connection
2021-03-14 10:06:35.953 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'sony:simpleip:dfe0ea25' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Exception occurred reading from the socket: server closed connection to UNKNOWN: Initializing ...
2021-03-14 10:06:37.957 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'sony:simpleip:dfe0ea25' changed from UNKNOWN: Initializing ... to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Error connecting to simple IP tv
2021-03-14 10:08:37.958 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'sony:simpleip:dfe0ea25' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Error connecting to simple IP tv to UNKNOWN: Initializing ...
2021-03-14 10:08:39.962 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'sony:simpleip:dfe0ea25' changed from UNKNOWN: Initializing ... to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Error connecting to simple IP tv
2021-03-14 10:09:56.116 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'SonySimpleIP_Power' received command ON
2021-03-14 10:09:56.125 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'SonySimpleIP_Power' predicted to become OFF
2021-03-14 10:10:39.963 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'sony:simpleip:dfe0ea25' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Error connecting to simple IP tv to UNKNOWN: Initializing ...
2021-03-14 10:10:41.969 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'sony:simpleip:dfe0ea25' changed from UNKNOWN: Initializing ... to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Error connecting to simple IP tv

I disabled the Simple IP Thing and enabled the ScalarThing. Then i tried turning on the tv via my scalar power item. WOL didnt worked there either. I read you successfully tested it with scalar so maybe its not a problem with your code but when i use the addtional networkbinding WOL my tv turns on instantly.

After my tv turning on i discoverd this in the log

==> /openhab/userdata/logs/events.log <==
2021-03-14 10:32:19.479 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'SonySimpleIP_Power' changed from OFF to ON
==> /openhab/userdata/logs/openhab.log <==
2021-03-14 10:32:21.930 [INFO ] [web.protocols.ScalarWebLoginProtocol] - WOL packet sent to FC:F1:52:A5:02:57
2021-03-14 10:32:22.319 [INFO ] [web.protocols.ScalarWebLoginProtocol] - WOL packet sent to FC:F1:52:A5:02:57
2021-03-14 10:32:22.853 [INFO ] [web.protocols.ScalarWebLoginProtocol] - WOL packet sent to FC:F1:52:A5:02:57

To me it seems the binding dosent execute the WOL unless the Thing is online. After turning on the the tv by remote and turn it off an on again via binding after the Thing went online its sending the WOL.

2021-03-14 11:47:11.793 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'sony:simpleip:dfe0ea25' changed from UNKNOWN: Initializing ... to ONLINE
2021-03-14 11:47:41.906 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'SonySimpleIP_Power' changed from OFF to ON

2021-03-14 11:48:11.867 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'SonySimpleIP_Power' received command OFF
2021-03-14 11:48:11.880 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'SonySimpleIP_Power' predicted to become OFF
2021-03-14 11:48:11.886 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'SonySimpleIP_Power' changed from ON to OFF
2021-03-14 11:48:15.334 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'SonySimpleIP_Power' received command ON

2021-03-14 11:48:15.387 [INFO ] [y.internal.simpleip.SimpleIpProtocol] - WOL packet sent to FC:F1:52:A5:02:57

==> /openhab/userdata/logs/events.log <==
2021-03-14 11:48:15.388 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'SonySimpleIP_Power' predicted to become ON
2021-03-14 11:48:15.391 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'SonySimpleIP_Power' changed from OFF to ON

You see the WOL send and the tv going online but as long as the Thing is online its working without WOL anyway.

Unfortunately I forgot to mention that the retry polling needs to be disabled to enable the new WOL feature. The reason is just that I re-used existing code.

If a power on command is detected when the thing is offline, you should see the debug log message “Sent WOL”.

If this doesn’t help, then please let me know which power channels you are using. Thanks.

To disabled retry polling did the trick. Now its working.

@Rickytr
I’m revisiting your issue with the IRCC service. For this it would help if you could provide the event logs for the period from switching on the device until the time the ircc services goes online by saving the configuration. Thanks.

Hi @andan sorry for my late reply.

The problem is that after switch off the bluray I receive the following errors:

21-03-23 13:08:25.035 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing ‘sony:ircc:94db565a279d’ changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Could not connect to 192.168.xxx.xxx:50001 to UNKNOWN: Initializing …

2021-03-23 13:08:25.174 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing ‘sony:ircc:94db565a279d’ changed from UNKNOWN: Initializing … to OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): Unable to request an access code - HOME menu not displayed on device. Please display the home menu and try again.

After this the thing remains in ERROR:CONFIG and nothing happens even after I switch on the device. With the device ON if I save the configuration again the thing goes online.
As far as I can tell the problem is the wrong change in state when the thing goes offline.

Thanks @Rickytr for this helpful information. This is exactly the same bahaviour I observe from the ircc service of my TV. I think I’ve found the root cause of this issue and hope to provide a fix in the next week (for the OH3 version).

@Rickytr Here are the results of my analysis of your issue:

• It seems that issue is caused by a parallel connect request from both the scalar and the ircc service on powering on the device
  • This results in an http error 503 for the ircc connect request, which is interpreted as a configuration error (thus the according error message)
  • Because the error is categorized as configuration error, the retry polling is not effective and therefore the irrc service stays offline (this is to prevent an infinite retry loop caused by bad configuration settings)
  • Saving the ircc service configuration triggers a new connect try. As at this time the scalar service is already online, this connect try is not disturbed by the scalar service and thus the ircc service eventually goes online

You might try one of the following options to solve this issue:

• Power on the device with the ircc service if not already done (this might solve the parallel connect request problem)
  • Set-up a rule that that sends a power on command from the ircc service when the scalar service goes online. The code for the rule might look like

triggers:

• id: “1”
    configuration:
    thingUID: sony:scalar:d8d43c4d563d
    type: core.ThingStatusChangeTrigger
    conditions:
    actions:
  • inputs: {}
    id: “2”
    configuration:
    itemName: SonyIrcc_IRCCPower
    command: ON
    type: core.ItemCommandAction

I’m currently unsure if I should deal with this issue in the code as I don’t want to break anything that @tmrobert8 might have implemented for good reasons (like handling the http error as configuration error).

@andan I’m not sure that the problem can be this one. I disabled the scalar service and I’m already using the ircc service to switch on the device. And as far as I can tell from the logs the ircc service goes to configuration error after repeatedly trying to connect after a switch off. The problem doesn’t seem related to switch on but to switch off…

Hello!
Cannot make binding to work.
Fresh OH3 with zwave things and items, few rules.
openHAB 3.1.0.M2
added Sony binding.jar placed here on Mar 14 fto the folder, when OH3 was stopped, started OH3 - nothing.
Broadlink.jar is OK, for example.
Then I jumped to the first post Sep 2016, installed everything, OH3 stopped to work…
Then I uninstalled everything from Sep 2016 post.
Removed Sony.jar, removed Sony folder in /var/lib/openhab.
Now OH3 is working BUT in Things inbox I seeing Sony binding, but it uninstalled. (Also I seeing deleted Chromecast binding…).
Sooo, any help, how to install Sony binding for OH3 and do not break my hub ?
Also how to delete binding info if it is not in adding folder?
Fast reading of posts from Nov 2020 didn’t helped.

@alpol Have you followed each step from the ‘How to uninstall/install new version’ section of the first posting? In addition you might need to install additional dependencies for the Sony binding:

feature:install openhab-transformation-map
feature:install openhab-transport-upnp
feature:install openhab-transport-serial

Then placing the jar from Release 3.1.0-alpha.andan-SNAPSHOT · andan67/openhab-addons-sony (github.com) into the addons folder and restarting OH3 should automatically discover the scalar service/thing.

If this doesn’t work please provide log information showing the problem/error messages.

1 Like

Are the scalar preset channels (for example #ps_channel-dvbt) for changing the tv stations working for anyone? Here at my setup (OH2 and @tmrobert8 's latest binding version) the channels do not get scanned as written in the docs and therefore are not working.

Though I can change the channels doing it the hard way by setting the #cn_parenturi and #cn_childcount and sending ‘select’ to #cn_cmd. So i guess it is not a problem on my TV side…

Thanks in advance

Has anyone had any luck with the UBP-X800M2 BluRay player? I’m on OH3 and using the 3.1.0 snapshot of the addon. The binding discovers only the DIAL service for the device, but doesn’t discover any channels and the device doesn’t give an access code. Log file here: sony.log (44.6 KB)

The binding works well with my other Sony devices.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

There seems to be a bug in the latest OH2 version with the impact that the first 150 channels are skipped when scanning for the preset channel. Thus if the number of dvbt channels is less than 150, the preset channel is empty. This apparent bug (not yet confirmed by @tmrobert8) is fixed in my OH3 release which in addition allows filtering and sorting the preset channels via a configuration file.

1 Like

Did you migrate from OH2 and - if yes - were more services discivered for your player with this version?

The provided log just confirms that no ircc and scalar services are discovered, but doesn’t show any obvious error.

You could check the result of [ip address]:52323/dmr.xml for any notion of other services than dial.
It might also worth checking the player settings.

Unfortunatley I can only make some guesses concerning the cause of the problem. Your question would be best answered by the author of the binding @tmrobert8 who I think owns a X800 model (the predecessor?).

It’s a brand new install of OH3 as I decided to start from scratch rather than migrating from OH2. And it’s also a new player, so I never used it with OH2. I can’t find any obvious settings on the player and there’s no mention of IRCC or scalar in dmr.xml (output below), so I suspect this player simply doesn’t expose these capabilities.

<root xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:device-1-0" xmlns:pnpx="http://schemas.microsoft.com/windows/pnpx/2005/11" xmlns:df="http://schemas.microsoft.com/windows/2008/09/devicefoundation" xmlns:av="urn:schemas-sony-com:av">
<script> try { Object.defineProperty(navigator, "globalPrivacyControl", { value: false, configurable: false, writable: false }); document.currentScript.parentElement.removeChild(document.currentScript); } catch(e) {}; </script>
<specVersion>
<major>1</major>
<minor>0</minor>
</specVersion>
<device>
<deviceType>urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:MediaRenderer:1</deviceType>
<friendlyName>UBP-X800M2</friendlyName>
<manufacturer>Sony Corporation</manufacturer>
<manufacturerURL>http://www.sony.net/</manufacturerURL>
<modelName>UBP-X800M2</modelName>
<modelNumber>BDP-2019</modelNumber>
<UDN>uuid:00000000-0000-1010-8000-143fa608f62d</UDN>
<dlna:X_DLNADOC xmlns:dlna="urn:schemas-dlna-org:device-1-0">DMR-1.50</dlna:X_DLNADOC>
<dlna:X_DLNACAP xmlns:dlna="urn:schemas-dlna-org:device-1-0">playcontainer-0-0</dlna:X_DLNACAP>
<iconList>
<icon>
<mimetype>image/jpeg</mimetype>
<width>120</width>
<height>120</height>
<depth>24</depth>
<url>/bdp_cx_Lily_device_icon_large.jpg</url>
</icon>
<icon>
<mimetype>image/png</mimetype>
<width>120</width>
<height>120</height>
<depth>24</depth>
<url>/bdp_cx_Lily_device_icon_large.png</url>
</icon>
<icon>
<width>48</width>
<height>48</height>
<depth>24</depth>
<url>/bdp_cx_Lily_device_icon_small.jpg</url>
</icon>
<icon>
<width>48</width>
<height>48</height>
<depth>24</depth>
<url>/bdp_cx_Lily_device_icon_small.png</url>
</icon>
</iconList>
<serviceList>
<service>
<serviceType>urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:RenderingControl:1</serviceType>
<serviceId>urn:upnp-org:serviceId:RenderingControl</serviceId>
<SCPDURL>/RenderingControlBdpSCPD.xml</SCPDURL>
<controlURL>/upnp/control/RenderingControl</controlURL>
<eventSubURL>/upnp/event/RenderingControl</eventSubURL>
</service>
<service>
<serviceType>urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:ConnectionManager:1</serviceType>
<serviceId>urn:upnp-org:serviceId:ConnectionManager</serviceId>
<SCPDURL>/ConnectionManagerSCPD.xml</SCPDURL>
<controlURL>/upnp/control/ConnectionManager</controlURL>
<eventSubURL>/upnp/event/ConnectionManager</eventSubURL>
</service>
<service>
<serviceType>urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:AVTransport:1</serviceType>
<serviceId>urn:upnp-org:serviceId:AVTransport</serviceId>
<SCPDURL>/AVTransportBdpSCPD.xml</SCPDURL>
<controlURL>/upnp/control/AVTransport</controlURL>
<eventSubURL>/upnp/event/AVTransport</eventSubURL>
</service>
</serviceList>
<av:X_StandardDMR>1.1</av:X_StandardDMR>
<microsoft:magicPacketWakeSupported xmlns:microsoft="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:WMPNSS-1-0"> 1 </microsoft:magicPacketWakeSupported>
</device>
</root>

In the meantime I’ve found out that there seems to be a general issue with this player and network remote control. See e.g. OFFICIAL Sony UBP-X800M2 Owners Thread (No Price Talk) | Page 32 | AVS Forum. I’d suggest to try HMDI CEC as alternative.

Thanks for the update, yes I’ve seen others complaining about this too. I shall leave it for now!

On my OH3.0.1 use org.openhab.binding.sony-3.1.0-alpha.andan-SNAPSHOT.jar
After my BRAVIA KDL-26EX553 is discovered (sony:ircc:5453EDC2BE0A) goes into disabled state

In log files:

2021-04-12 20:41:52.071 [INFO ] [openhab.event.InboxAddedEvent       ] - Discovery Result with UID 'sony:ircc:5453EDC2BE0A' has been added.
2021-04-12 20:42:02.478 [INFO ] [openhab.event.InboxRemovedEvent     ] - Discovery Result with UID 'sony:ircc:5453EDC2BE0A' has been removed.
2021-04-12 20:42:02.486 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'sony:ircc:5453EDC2BE0A' changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (DISABLED)
2021-04-12 20:42:38.336 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'sony:ircc:5453EDC2BE0A' changed from UNINITIALIZED (DISABLED) to INITIALIZING
2021-04-12 20:42:38.342 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'sony:ircc:5453EDC2BE0A' changed from INITIALIZING to UNKNOWN: Initializing ...
2021-04-12 20:42:38.595 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'sony:ircc:5453EDC2BE0A' changed from UNKNOWN: Initializing ... to OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): 404 - <html><head><title>not found</title></head><body>not found</body></html>
2021-04-12 20:42:46.805 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'sony:ircc:5453EDC2BE0A' changed from OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): 404 - <html><head><title>not found</title></head><body>not found</body></html> to UNINITIALIZED
2021-04-12 20:42:46.831 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'sony:ircc:5453EDC2BE0A' changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (DISABLED)

dmr.xml

<root xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:device-1-0" xmlns:pnpx="http://schemas.microsoft.com/windows/pnpx/2005/11" xmlns:df="http://schemas.microsoft.com/windows/2008/09/devicefoundation">
<specVersion>
<major>1</major>
<minor>0</minor>
</specVersion>
<device>
<deviceType>urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:MediaRenderer:1</deviceType>
<friendlyName>BRAVIA KDL-26EX553</friendlyName>
<manufacturer>Sony Corporation</manufacturer>
<manufacturerURL>http://www.sony.net/</manufacturerURL>
<modelName>KDL-26EX553</modelName>
<UDN>uuid:00000000-0000-1010-8000-5453EDC2BE0A</UDN>
<dlna:X_DLNADOC xmlns:dlna="urn:schemas-dlna-org:device-1-0">DMR-1.50</dlna:X_DLNADOC>
<iconList>
<icon>
<width>32</width>
<height>32</height>
<depth>24</depth>
<url>/MediaRenderer_32x32.png</url>
</icon>
<icon>
<width>48</width>
<height>48</height>
<depth>24</depth>
<url>/MediaRenderer_48x48.png</url>
</icon>
<icon>
<width>60</width>
<height>60</height>
<depth>24</depth>
<url>/MediaRenderer_60x60.png</url>
</icon>
<icon>
<width>120</width>
<height>120</height>
<depth>24</depth>
<url>/MediaRenderer_120x120.png</url>
</icon>
<icon>
<width>32</width>
<height>32</height>
<depth>24</depth>
<url>/MediaRenderer_32x32.jpg</url>
</icon>
<icon>
<width>48</width>
<height>48</height>
<depth>24</depth>
<url>/MediaRenderer_48x48.jpg</url>
</icon>
<icon>
<width>60</width>
<height>60</height>
<depth>24</depth>
<url>/MediaRenderer_60x60.jpg</url>
</icon>
<icon>
<width>120</width>
<height>120</height>
<depth>24</depth>
<url>/MediaRenderer_120x120.jpg</url>
</icon>
</iconList>
<serviceList>
<service>
<serviceType>urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:RenderingControl:1</serviceType>
<serviceId>urn:upnp-org:serviceId:RenderingControl</serviceId>
<SCPDURL>/RenderingControlSCPD.xml</SCPDURL>
<controlURL>/upnp/control/RenderingControl</controlURL>
<eventSubURL>/upnp/event/RenderingControl</eventSubURL>
</service>
<service>
<serviceType>urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:ConnectionManager:1</serviceType>
<serviceId>urn:upnp-org:serviceId:ConnectionManager</serviceId>
<SCPDURL>/ConnectionManagerSCPD.xml</SCPDURL>
<controlURL>/upnp/control/ConnectionManager</controlURL>
<eventSubURL>/upnp/event/ConnectionManager</eventSubURL>
</service>
<service>
<serviceType>urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:AVTransport:1</serviceType>
<serviceId>urn:upnp-org:serviceId:AVTransport</serviceId>
<SCPDURL>/AVTransportSCPD.xml</SCPDURL>
<controlURL>/upnp/control/AVTransport</controlURL>
<eventSubURL>/upnp/event/AVTransport</eventSubURL>
</service>
<service>
<serviceType>urn:schemas-sony-com:service:IRCC:1</serviceType>
<serviceId>urn:schemas-sony-com:serviceId:IRCC</serviceId>
<SCPDURL>http://192.168.88.30:80/IRCC/IRCCSCPD.xml</SCPDURL>
<controlURL>http://192.168.88.30:80/IRCC</controlURL>
<eventSubURL/>
</service>
</serviceList>
<av:X_MaxBGMCount xmlns:av="urn:schemas-sony-com:av">64</av:X_MaxBGMCount>
<av:X_StandardDMR xmlns:av="urn:schemas-sony-com:av">1.1</av:X_StandardDMR>
<av:X_IRCCCodeList xmlns:av="urn:schemas-sony-com:av">
<av:X_IRCCCode command="Power">AAAAAQAAAAEAAAAVAw==</av:X_IRCCCode>
<av:X_IRCCCode command="Power ON">AAAAAQAAAAEAAAAuAw==</av:X_IRCCCode>
<av:X_IRCCCode command="Power OFF">AAAAAQAAAAEAAAAvAw==</av:X_IRCCCode>
</av:X_IRCCCodeList>
<pnpx:X_compatibleId>MS_DigitalMediaDeviceClass_DMR_V001</pnpx:X_compatibleId>
<pnpx:X_deviceCategory>MediaDevices</pnpx:X_deviceCategory>
<pnpx:X_hardwareId>VEN_0033&DEV_0006&REV_01</pnpx:X_hardwareId>
<df:X_deviceCategory>Display.TV Multimedia.DMR</df:X_deviceCategory>
<av:X_IRCC_DeviceInfo xmlns:av="urn:schemas-sony-com:av">
<av:X_IRCC_Version>1.0</av:X_IRCC_Version>
<av:X_IRCC_CategoryList>
<av:X_IRCC_Category>
<av:X_CategoryInfo>AAEAAAAB</av:X_CategoryInfo>
</av:X_IRCC_Category>
<av:X_CategoryInfo>AAIAAACX</av:X_CategoryInfo>
<av:X_CategoryInfo>AAIAAAAa</av:X_CategoryInfo>
<av:X_CategoryInfo>AAIAAACk</av:X_CategoryInfo>
</av:X_IRCC_CategoryList>
</av:X_IRCC_DeviceInfo>
<av:X_UNR_DeviceInfo xmlns:av="urn:schemas-sony-com:av">
<av:X_UNR_Version>1.2</av:X_UNR_Version>
<av:X_CERS_ActionList_URL>http://192.168.88.30:80/cers/ActionList.xml</av:X_CERS_ActionList_URL>
</av:X_UNR_DeviceInfo>
<av:X_RDIS_DeviceInfo xmlns:av="urn:schemas-sony-com:av">
<av:X_RDIS_Version>1.0</av:X_RDIS_Version>
<av:X_RDIS_SESSION_CONTROL>false</av:X_RDIS_SESSION_CONTROL>
<av:X_RDIS_ENTRY_PORT>20677</av:X_RDIS_ENTRY_PORT>
</av:X_RDIS_DeviceInfo>
<av:X_S2MTV_DeviceInfo xmlns:av="urn:schemas-sony-com:av">
<av:X_S2MTV_Version>1.0</av:X_S2MTV_Version>
<av:X_S2MTV_BaseURL>http://192.168.88.30:80/s2mtv</av:X_S2MTV_BaseURL>
</av:X_S2MTV_DeviceInfo>
</device>
</root>

@buch As far as I can see the cause of the problem is that you use a rather old Bravia TV that uses /IRCC instead /ircc as endpoint of the ircc service. As the binding (OH2.5 and OH 3 versions) only supports /ircc, a file not found 404 error is thrown when a request is made.

I run into the same problem with my TV when I started to work on the OH 3 migration of the binding. My first fix was to make a hard coded change of the endpoint, but then @tmrobert8 told me that this will break compatibility with newer Sony devices. So I reverted the change and instead use the ircc service that is discovered by the scalar service. This workaround works well for me, so I’d suggest to give it a try.

A final fix (auto discovery of correct endpoint) is on my to do list but not yet prioritized.