Souliss: read analog value not working

I include 2 souliss nodes based on Nodemcu with 2 digital outputs, switch input, health status and the analog input.
Everything works except the analog input which does not get any data from the node.
Looking to the Android app, the nodes are sending the analog value.
So the problem is on the openHab side.

I am using the T51 typical which shall be supported by the binding.
Does it really?
If I look into the log, every other typical shows up as item initialization and updet, the analog does not!
I dont get any errors.

Item definition looks like this:

// NodeMCU0 IOT #1   with Souliss as Gateway
Switch  Node0REL1 "REL1" (EG_Wohnzimmer) {souliss="T11:0:4", autoupdate="false"}
Switch  Node0REL2 "REL2" (EG_Wohnzimmer) {souliss="T11:0:5", autoupdate="false"}
Contact  Node0D0  "D0" (EG_Wohnzimmer) {souliss="T13:0:0", autoupdate="false"}
Number Node0Analog "[%.3f]" (EG_Wohnzimmer, TechnicView_Node0) {souliss="T51:0:7", autoupdate="false"}    
//{souliss=<Typical>:<nodeID>:<slot>:[<bit>]}
Number HEALTHNodo0 "Health Node 0 [%1d]" <keyring> (Diagnostic, TechnicView_Node0, Health) {souliss="D98:0:998"}
String TIMESTAMP_Nodo0 "Update Node 0 [%1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY %1$tk:%1$tM:%1$tS]" <keyring> (Diagnostic, TechnicView_Node0) {souliss="D99:0:999"}

Sitemap:

Frame label="NodeMCU 0 - Gateway Keller" {	
          		Switch item=Node0REL1 label="REL1" icon="light" mappings=[OFF="aus", ON="an"]
        		Switch item=Node0REL2 label="REL2" icon="light" mappings=[OFF="aus", ON="an"]      
        		Text item=Node0Analog label="Analog0: [%s V]"  icon="humidity"
			Text item=Node0D0     label="DO: [%s]"           icon="frontdoor"
			Text item=HEALTHNodo0 icon="signal"
			Text item=TIMESTAMP_Nodo0 icon="clock"
	   		}

Any ideas what goes wrong?

T51 uses 2 slots. It is defined for slot 7. I also tried to read from slot 8 which thes should be the output of the typical. Is this maybe correct? But it does also not work. (The android app shows the analog as Slot7)

Hi,

is the Souliss binding still being maintained?
The above issue is not so critical for me, but if the analog port is there I also would like to use it.

Looking on Github it seems like last updates have been from 2015.
Maybe there is some adoption to OH2 needed (?)

I also have some issue with the Yamaha binding which creates an error related to souliss which makes totally no sense to me. Both don’t have anything to do with each other.