Split Screen Nvidia Shield with AndroidTV Binding

Hi, i wonder if someone has tried to send commands below to the Nvidia Shield using AndroidTV Binding and Node-RED or if it even possible?.

I don’t have dedicated keys for ^ or $ on my keyboard so i haven’t confirmed that it would work. Just Googled Split screen Nvidia Shield

• Press Windows + ^ (CMD + ^ on Mac keyboard) to run the current app on the right side. The previous app will run on the left side.

• Press Windows + $ (CMD + $ on Mac keyboard) to run the current app on the right side. The previous app will run on the left side.

Thanks in advance
M

Can you provide more info so I can check into this

Hi morph166955. I have Nvidia Shield TV PRO from 2019 and running Openhabian on RPI4. What i want to do is running two apps on my tv at once with split screen. This is possible if you have an keyboard with dedicated keys as ^ or $ or [ or ] I don’t paste any link in here, to find more information Google “nvidia shield split screen”. The thing is that you need to do the combination of Windows key together with one of the above characters to split the screen. I can control my shield from Node-RED with the KEYPRESS Commands. So that would maybe be possible to use KEYPRESS Command if you can do the Windows button and for example [ character as an KEYPRESS string?

Hope you understand what i mean =)

Do you know how node-red is connecting? ADB?