Spotify binding throws error 503

My Spotify binding is toggling back and forth between ONLINE and OFFLINE (with error 503). See below. Running on v. 3.4.1 as of today and saw this in the latest stable v3.1 as well. Haven’t had the binding bridge set up for a while so I don’t know much about previous versions. Anyone else seeing this?

[ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing XXX changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Spotify returned with error status: 503

[ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing XXX changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Spotify returned with error status: 503 to ONLINE

503 'Service Unavailable` server error response code indicates that the Spotify server is not ready to handle the request.

1 Like

Ok, is it possible that the refresh/update interval is to narrow. I have had it set on the default 10s (actually nothing set). Now changed it to 15 s and possibly seeing it a bit less…

I checked my log and also see this happening today a number of times. Maybe they have some server issues. I have also 10 seconds refresh time

1 Like

Ok, maybe it is just related to their servers rather than anything else. Let’s just wait a few days and see if it heals, otherwise I’ll check it with the Spotify support. Thanks for your input @hilbrand!

Same here for me today:

2023-01-13 17:58:41.495 [INFO ] [nternal.handler.SpotifyBridgeHandler] - Spotify returned an error during polling: Spotify returned with error status: 503

This same for me today :o(

same here.

for me as well…

I´m having the same issue. Anybody able to fix it?

I observe this also with other Spotify API apps. Seems to be a Spotify problem

1 Like

I don’t see the issue anymore - please check.

1 Like

Issue is back again.
Any news from anybody?