Spotify Trackname and Artist dont show in sitemap

Hey there =)

Since I upgraded OpenHAB from 2.4 to 2.5 I got a strage issue with Spotify: Some Items dont show their text in the sitemap: All items, but Trackname and Artist, work properly. The other two just dont show their contents in the sitemap.
The strange part of this is that the items have the correct states in REST API:

{“link”:“http:/openhab:8080/rest/items/SpotifyPlayerBridge_TrackName”,“state”:“No Role Modelz”,“editable”:false,“type”:“String”,“name”:“SpotifyPlayerBridge_TrackName”,“label”:“Titel”,“category”:“microphone”,“tags”:,“groupNames”:}

Here the items has the state “No Role Modelz”, however my sitemap looks like this:

Künstler being German and Artist in English and Titel is the Trackname
You can see that the other items work properly

Here is my .items file:

Dimmer SpotifyPlayerBridge_DeviceVolume “Lautstärke” {channel=“spotify:player:611fe8de:deviceVolume”}
Player SpotifyPlayerBridge_TrackPlayer “” {channel=“spotify:player:611fe8de:trackPlayer”}
String SpotifyPlayerBridge_TrackName “Titel” {channel=“spotify:player:611fe8de:trackName”}
String SpotifyPlayerBridge_TrackDuration “Länge” {channel=“spotify:player:611fe8de:trackDuration”}
String SpotifyPlayerBridge_TrackProgress “Fortschritt” {channel=“spotify:player:611fe8de:trackProgress”}
String SpotifyPlayerBridge_ArtistName “Künstler” {channel=“spotify:player:611fe8de:artistName”}

My sitemap:

Default item=SpotifyPlayerBridge_TrackPlayer
Slider item=SpotifyPlayerBridge_DeviceVolume
Text icon=none
Text item=SpotifyPlayerBridge_TrackName
Text item=SpotifyPlayerBridge_ArtistName
Text item=SpotifyPlayerBridge_TrackProgress
Text item=SpotifyPlayerBridge_TrackDuration

This doesn’t work as well:

Default item=SpotifyPlayerBridge_TrackName

The log file looks alright as well:

2020-03-29 21:48:43.956 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - SpotifyPlayerBridge_TrackName changed from Want Her to No Role Modelz
2020-03-29 21:48:43.965 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - SpotifyPlayerBridge_ArtistName changed from Mustard to J. Cole
2020-03-29 21:58:03.152 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - SpotifyPlayerBridge_TrackName changed from No Role Modelz to Gas Pedal
2020-03-29 21:58:03.154 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - SpotifyPlayerBridge_ArtistName changed from J. Cole to Sage The Gemini

I tried to reinstall the spotify binding, replacing the spotify stable binding trough the beta version from eclipse market and of course I did a restart of the system.

Anyone got an idea? Thanks =)

Change to

String SpotifyPlayerBridge_TrackName "Titel [%s]" {channel="spotify:player:611fe8de:trackName"}

Maybe the binding used to supply a default format, and doesn’t anymore -but in general if you don’t give a [format] you don’t get a state display in the UI

Thanks! Now it works like a charm