I was wondering if it’s possible to install a squeeze server on the same machine (Raspberry pi) as where the openhab is installed on.
There it is al new to me and i am stille discovering linux , openhab …, the raspberry pi is maybe temporary and it’s possible that i install a linux pc for my home automation, the reason is that for now i had openremote but it’s now the second sd card that had gone bad, and the work on the different phone’s, tablet, pc give me a reason to cheked there something better.
i hope i can get some tips
- Platform information:
- Hardware: _CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage_Raspberry pi 3B
- OS: what OS is used and which version
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version:
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: