- Platform information:
- Hardware: AMD64/1G/10G (it’s on a vm)
- OS: Ubuntu Server 18
- Java Runtime Environment: openjdk-jre8
- openHAB version: 4.2.7
- Squeezebox server is running on same virtual machine host as openhab2
So I’m working on a smarthome system, I’ve done openhab2 and HA before in a very small capacity but this is a first for me.
I’m having the wierdest time with squeezebox server and squeezeboxes - they’ll play any stream, any audio file, accept commands, anything - except tts. I’ve done a little debugging by myself but no luck:
- I’ve plugged the squeezebox into ethernet and tried wifi.
- It cannot stream audio files from the server.
- It will accept streaming URL’s from the server, unless I tell it to stream a file from the server - such as 000.000.000.000:8080/static/test.wav
- Any other audio sink - such as the web interface - will stream tts just fine
I really am stumped, please help!