Start Radio once presence changed

Goof afternoon,
just started with openhab2 and need some help with setting up a simple rule.

I am using the Alexa and a HUE motion sensor.
The rule should be, if I enter the kitchen, the motion sensor switched from OFF to ON - (Motion sensor triggers activity each 30 sec.) Once the motion sensor switched to ON Alex should start the Radio.

My Problem is, once I leave the kitchen for more then 30 sec. the Motion sensor switched to status OFF, once I return to the room the rule starts again, which means that there is a short interruption within the music.

String Echo_Living_Room_RadioStationId       "TuneIn Radio Station Id"   {channel="amazonechocontrol:echo:account1:echo1:radioStationId"}
rule "Start the radio once I enter the Kitchen"
when
    Item KMotionPresence changed to ON
then
    Echo_Living_Room_RadioStationId.sendCommand('s25260')
end

Hope someone understands my goal and can provide some help!
Thx
JinFin

untested
You have to set to true on other places.

var Bolean Radio_OFF = true

when
then
    If (Radio_OFF) {
        Radio_OFF = false
    }
end

If the Echo_Living_Room_RadioStationId stays the same while the radio is playing and only changes when you stop or switch the station, a simple if comparison could help:

when
then
    if (Echo_Living_Room_RadioStationId.state.toString != 's25260') {
    }
end

Edit: Added .state when checking. Thanks @hr3!

if (Echo_Living_Room_RadioStationId.state.toString != ‘s25260’) {

Thx! This sounds like a solution, unfortunately “Echo_Living_Room_RadioStationID” is losing his value:

2018-07-22 19:53:11.157 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Echo_Living_Room_RadioStationId changed from  to s25260
2018-07-22 19:53:20.943 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Echo_Living_Room_RadioStationId changed from s25260 to 

Has anyone an idea why this is happening? All other items keep their values!?
THX!

This is most likely a Thing that changes the value of your String. I assume you have bound some Amazon Echo-related Thing Channel to your Item, right?

If the Thing does this, we have little chance to change this. In this case, you should refer to @hr3’s suggestion to set a variable or Switch Item (without any Thing bound to it) to remember if the music was already started.