Strange values in chart

I just installed RRD4J to get historical data on the charts I use for representing values of my temperature sensors.

If I look in the Karaf logging, I see normal values;

But when I look to the chart lines and the values on the left side of the chart, the values doesn’t seems to make any sense;

rrd4j.cfg;

gTempCharts.def=GAUGE,120,10,40,60
gTempCharts.archives=AVERAGE,0.5,1,365:AVERAGE,0.5,7,300
gTempCharts.items=OWTemp1,OWTemp2,OWTemp3,OWTemp4,OWTemp5,OWTemp6,OWTemp7

Items;

Number OWTemp1 "Temperature1 [%.1f °C]" (gTempCharts) { onewire="deviceId=10.4C29F9020800;propertyName=temperature;refreshinterval=10" }
Number OWTemp2 "Temperature2 [%.1f °C]" (gTempCharts) { onewire="deviceId=10.EBEDF8020800;propertyName=temperature;refreshinterval=10" }
Number OWTemp3 "Temperature3 [%.1f °C]" (gTempCharts) { onewire="deviceId=28.FFE203021703;propertyName=temperature;refreshinterval=10" }
Number OWTemp4 "Temperature4 [%.1f °C]" (gTempCharts) { onewire="deviceId=28.FF9ACFC41604;propertyName=temperature;refreshinterval=10" }
Number OWTemp5 "Temperature5 [%.1f °C]" (gTempCharts) { onewire="deviceId=28.FF7ACCC21603;propertyName=temperature;refreshinterval=10" }
Number OWTemp6 "Temperature6 [%.1f °C]" (gTempCharts) { onewire="deviceId=28.FF2DD0C21603;propertyName=temperature;refreshinterval=10" }
Number OWTemp7 "Temperature7 [%.1f °C]" (gTempCharts) { onewire="deviceId=28.FFCBDDC41604;propertyName=temperature;refreshinterval=10" }

rrd4j.persist;

Strategies {
    // for rrd charts, we need a cron strategy, every Minute is a must have.
    everyMinute : "0 * * * * ?"
    // get the data reduced for older values to keep database small
    everyHour : "0 0 * * * ?"
    everyDay : "0 0 0 * * ?"

default = everyChange
}

Items {
    // additionally persist Items
    OWTemp1 : strategy = everyUpdate, everyMinute
    OWTemp2 : strategy = everyUpdate, everyMinute
    OWTemp3 : strategy = everyUpdate, everyMinute
    OWTemp4 : strategy = everyUpdate, everyMinute
    OWTemp5 : strategy = everyUpdate, everyMinute
    OWTemp6 : strategy = everyUpdate, everyMinute
    OWTemp7 : strategy = everyUpdate, everyMinute
}

Does anybody know what can be wrong?

Same Problem here!

I have a Gira Tastsensor 3 komfort. With other temperatures from a 1wire sensor or a DHT22 sensor, the charts looks what they are schould like.

Is there nobody, who can help us?

After a reinstall of the OH software (because of migration to other hardware) the problem was solved in my situation.

As long as the temp values are used as numbers a persistence service running with other values should persist and display them as well.
So what is the difference between the temperature values from your Gira Sensor and the other sensors?

Hello everyone,

I have to pick up on this topic again, as I now have the same problem as Jaco described in his first post -> but,
Now I have it after updating OH to the latest version.

I also save my temperature with rrd4j and before my update to the latest RC it works fine.
Now I have the same strange values ​​in the y-axis.

I already quit OH and deleted the persistence file (was a hint from another thread here),
but unfortunately it did not solve my problem.

Does anyone have an idea what I can try?

Regards,
Lars