First I want to say I big thank you for this huge step forward for openhab2.
It tooks me a while until I solved all my problems, but finally everything works now
I changed the following things
- Changed “Uninitialized” to NULL in all rule files
- lowercase my own iconset and adapt the changed filenames in my items and sitemap files
- map translations together with %d in item files does not work, but gives also no exception. Without enough informations it was hard to find the real reason. Solution was to change it to %s, modified also the values in the translation file and it works again
- fix some syntax errors in my own rule files. Openhab2 is more strict while parsing
- primitive types are not supported as Function parameter in rule files. Solution: Changed it to objects
- removed wildcard imports. For me it was enough to just delete it.
- copy unsupported s300th binding jar from openhab1 and it works without any changes. Irritating was that this binding was not listed when I called “feature:list”, but it works. I think the reason is, that this binding is not prepared for openhab2
- move some of my persistence rules from mysql to mapdb
all other persistence values (rrd4f and mysql) are migrated too.
To get a impression about my project (434 items, >50 rules and 11 bindings)