Support for more Mi-Home Aqara items

(Ward) #81

I had a snapshot running of 10/09 and I see that it’s already working (didn’t tried this sensor anymore). So did you chaged something else since that date?

(Dimalo) #82

Yeah this was fixed with this pull request. Just wanted you to know, since then nothing changed. Thanks for checking this!

(Gad Ofir) #83

Hi any news ? :slight_smile:

(Maciek B) #84

No news. Sorry

(Christopher Smith) #85

I have an Aqara Motion Sensor. How are we supposed to interact with the motion timer channel?

In my paper ui control, it is always displaying as not a number (NaN). Does the binding ever set it?

Do I have to set it in a rule?

(JustAProgrammer) #86

Okay! I downloaded an app called “Hue Essentials” but the App isn’t able to discover the bridge since I get an exception when trying to enable the bridge emulation:

2019-01-12 16:58:52.978 [ERROR] [org.openhab.io.hueemulation         ] - bundle org.openhab.io.hueemulation:2.4.0 (292)[org.openhab.io.hueemulation.internal.HueEmulationService(307)] : The modified method has thrown an exception
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at org.openhab.io.hueemulation.internal.Utils.getMAC(Utils.java:50) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.io.hueemulation.internal.HueEmulationService.restartDiscovery(HueEmulationService.java:413) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.io.hueemulation.internal.HueEmulationService.modified(HueEmulationService.java:257) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod.invokeMethod(BaseMethod.java:228) ~[39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod.access$500(BaseMethod.java:41) ~[39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod$Resolved.invoke(BaseMethod.java:664) ~[39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BaseMethod.invoke(BaseMethod.java:510) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.ActivateMethod.invoke(ActivateMethod.java:317) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.ActivateMethod.invoke(ActivateMethod.java:307) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.invokeModifiedMethod(SingleComponentManager.java:810) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.modify(SingleComponentManager.java:765) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.reconfigure(SingleComponentManager.java:683) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.reconfigure(SingleComponentManager.java:647) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ConfigurableComponentHolder.configurationUpdated(ConfigurableComponentHolder.java:435) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegionConfigurationSupport.configurationEvent(RegionConfigurationSupport.java:288) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegionConfigurationSupport$1.configurationEvent(RegionConfigurationSupport.java:91) [39:org.apache.felix.scr:2.1.2]
	at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$FireConfigurationEvent.sendEvent(ConfigurationManager.java:1667) [9:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.9.4]
	at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$FireConfigurationEvent.run(ConfigurationManager.java:1635) [9:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.9.4]
	at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread$1.run(UpdateThread.java:126) [9:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.9.4]
	at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread$1.run(UpdateThread.java:123) [9:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.9.4]
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run0(UpdateThread.java:122) [9:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.9.4]
	at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:105) [9:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.9.4]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]

(David Graeff) #87

Yes it doesn’t work in virtual machines or docker images if no Mac address is available on the main network interface. I think that is reported already as a bug, if not please do so :slight_smile:

(Daniel Linder) #88

I do set the timer in a rule that runs on system start.

(JustAProgrammer) #89

Sorry, weirdly the complete wrong thread.
didn’t pay attention here, sorry!
I’m not running docker or a VM, the network interface is the RJ45 Port of my Raspberry.
Cutted out some things, but the ifconfig should be allright.
Its showing my MAC address of the network interface: