Switch changed state by itself

Hello,

I have the following problem. I have a switch item linked to a channel of an knx thing (switch actor). I use opnehab 2.4 with the knx2 binding from version 2.4.
Irregular, the item switched to ON (see log), but only the item state changed. The channel from the thing is not switched (actor channel is physically still OFF).

2019-03-17 17:59:13.290 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item 'Switch1_KanalJ' received command OFF
2019-03-17 17:59:13.323 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Switch1_KanalJ changed from ON to OFF
2019-03-17 18:00:32.450 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Switch1_KanalJ changed from OFF to ON
2019-03-17 18:00:58.435 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item 'Switch1_KanalJ' received command OFF
2019-03-17 18:00:58.460 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Switch1_KanalJ changed from ON to OFF
2019-03-17 18:05:44.401 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Switch1_KanalJ changed from OFF to ON

The lines with “received command” are executed by myself (Basic UI).

Here is the thing definition of the channel::

Type switch        : KanalJ        "Drucker"                          [ ga="0/6/23+<0/6/24" ]

item definition:

Switch Switch1_KanalJ "Drucker" <printer> (gGeraete, gSchaltaktor20f) [ "Switchable" ]  {channel="knx:device:bridge:schaltaktor20f:KanalJ", autoupdate="true"}

I have 19 other channels and item on that knx thing with out any problem and same configuration, expect the ga’s and channel names.

Have anybody an idea what is the problem.

Thank you for your help!

I’ve had something similar happen to an mqtt item that was in the same file as all the other mqtt items. I created a new file for the one problem item and after moving it I stopped OH and cleaned the cache.

Thank you for the hint, but unfortunately in my setup without any changes. Still the same behaviour. Any other ideas, I have no clue what the reason could be.

If moving the item to it’s own file didn’t make a difference then my next suggestion would be setting the log level to DEBUG. Maybe the log will give a hint at the problem.

Sorry for my late reply, but since a week I have no more problems… I don‘t know the reason but it’s gone… Thank you for your help.