Switch items in classicui broken? Sending only ON commands

Hello,

it seems to me as if the Switch items in the classic ui are broken, sending out “ON” commands only no matter if you switch them ‘on’ or ‘off’.

I have a single item

Switch KNX_Light_HWR_Ceiling "Licht HWR Decke" (Light, Light_GF_HWR) { knx="<1/1/70+1/0/1" }

connected via the KNX binding.

Using habdroid or the basic ui Switch items can be operated the normal way: You can switch them on and off. The result in the events.log is as expected:

2017-07-15 13:59:55.397 [ItemCommandEvent          ] - Item 'KNX_Light_Dining_Ceiling' received command ON
2017-07-15 13:59:56.458 [ItemCommandEvent          ] - Item 'KNX_Light_Dining_Ceiling' received command OFF

However switching the same switch on and off through the classic ui, it yields only ON commands:

2017-07-15 13:46:56.097 [ItemCommandEvent          ] - Item 'KNX_Light_Dining_Ceiling' received command ON
2017-07-15 13:46:57.444 [ItemCommandEvent          ] - Item 'KNX_Light_Dining_Ceiling' received command ON

Through the KNX binding the behaviour is the same: With habdroid and basicui you can switch the light ON and OFF, whereas with the classicui, you can only switch the light ON.

I’m running openhab 2.1.0 from the Debian repository.

Am I doing anything wrong here?

Best regards,

Alexander