As most of you already know, Livisi (formerly innogy/RWE) published the new “local SmartHome” functionality that enables the local connection of OpenHab to the central unit (SHC) of LSH.
I assume that Livisi will soon retire the access to the cloud API that is used by the “old” innogy SmartHome binding, so that you will have to switch to the new LIVISI SmartHome binding that is available since OpenHab 3.3 (see LIVISI SmartHome - Bindings | openHAB).
In order to switch to the new binding, some prerequisites have to be met:
- Your instance must run with OH 3.3 or higher
- Your Livisi SHC is updated to 1.914-3.1.1043.0 (Classic) respective 8.16/8.17 184.108.40.2061 (2nd gen) or newer
- Local SH is activated and set up. There is a guide by Livisi available: How to enable Local SmartHome?
If you have a file-based setup, the migration to the new binding is simple:
- Install new binding via UI or by adding
binding=line of the
- Change bridge entry of
Bridge innogysmarthome:bridge:SHCONTROLLER01 [ refreshtoken="..." ]to
Bridge livisismarthome:bridge:SHCONTROLLER01 [ host="192.168.178.yy", password="password", webSocketIdleTimeout=900](binding name changed and new parameters)
- Things of
.thingsfile can remain as is
- Change channel info of
- Some channels have been renamed and need to be adjusted accordingly. As example
motionCount. If there is a “_” in the old channel, its likely been renamed.
After all is done, you are done with the switch to the new binding. Thanks to the developers (AFAIK its @oliver_kuhl, @RalphSester and Sven) of both bindings - you did a great job