Tahoma Binding > login troubles

Hello at all,

this week i installed my new tahoma box and wanted to include it into OH2.
I want to control my VELUX roof- windows with screens and my rollershutters with the somfy smoove uno a/m io.

I installed the products and connected it to my tahoma box - everything fine (except the feedback of the position of the shutters > therefor i am in contact with the somfy support)

Unfortunately i ran into some troubles with the tahoma binding.

ERROR log
2019-03-23 12:39:57.140 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘somfytahoma:bridge:10c48439’ changed from OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): Unauthorized. Please check credentials to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Error logging in

2019-03-23 12:39:57.145 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘somfytahoma:bridge:10c48439’ changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Error logging in to OFFLINE (CONFIGURATION_ERROR): Unauthorized. Please check credentials

and after this log entries i am not able to connect to the tahomalink site to control my products via tahoma box.

Are there any issues with the tahoma binding?

many thanks in advance for your answers

regards
Christoph

I don’t use this binding but you can check if there is an open issue by clicking the github link located at the top right of the page. Then select openhab2-addons > issues and search for Tahoma. Don’t forget to look at the closed issues as well.:wink:

Hope this helps.

Hello,
thanks for your hint.
I will write to another topic according this binding in this forum

thanks anyway
regards
Christoph