Tankerkoenig Binding now available on the marketplace

My current script takes the prices from six stations. In the sitemap these prices are dispalyed in a sorted order (lowest price first) so that i see anytime the cheapest station. If a station is closed i display “closed” instead of the price. With a flag and a proxy item i will be able to sort stations and diskplay if the station is closed. as far as i understand the Opening Times mode only changes the behavior of retrieving data, but doest give me any information.

Happy holidays.

Understood.
Currently I have a PR which needs only approval and merge from Kai. This one does incooperate an item that gives the “today is a holiday” information.
If that is merged I’ll put yours on top of my ToDo list.

That would be great.

Thanks a lot

Nice proposal. I would like such channel, too. Fits perfectly in my price alarm rules. If I could make another suggestion the channel should be fit a Contact item.

Could you file that as a feature request in the openhab2-addons section of github?

Would like to install the tankerkoenig-binding.
What I’ve found is the description UserManual>AddOns>Bindings>Tankerkönig-Binding.

How can I install the binding?
The marketplace-link from the first post of this topic seems to be dead.
In PaperUi>Add-ons>Bindings there is no tankerkoenig-binding available.
grafik

I found this link from New OH2 binding: Tankerkoenig - #8 by dolic ,
but I’m not sure if this is ok.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

The Marketplace binding is removed since the official binding is part of the 2.1 stable release. What version of OH DO you have?

Done :slight_smile:

Hi Jürgen,
I’m on version openHAB 2.1.0~20170507040348-1 (Build #909).

@Dibbler42 Should it be available in PaperUI>Addons>Bindings now? I still cannot find it there.

The post of dibbler42 was a reply to me regarding something else!
If I’m reading the timestamp correctly of your version it dates from may. The stable release of 2.1 was published in june. So, you should either change to the current stable release of 2.1 or go with a current snapshot release of 2.2. In other words, you need an update.

Ok. Thank you.

@cweitkamp, @Dibbler42
The requested channel is build in, could you test it? Github Link

Try to try it this weekend

Thomas

Could someone point me in the right direction where to deploy the jar file?

Thanks
Thomas

I’m on an OpenHABian-system and have copied the .jar into the addons folder in the sys-share (i.e.: /usr/share/openhab2/addons).
You need to uninstall the Tankerkönig-Binding via PaperUI before doing that! The one in the addons folder will then be loaded automatically (probably after a restart, but I’m not sure on that)

Yes of course. I will need some days. Give feedback after that.

OK, uninstalled Tankerkönig Binding. Then restarted OH2. After that went to /usr/share/openhab2/addons and downloaded the new jar using wget with the link from github. Restarted OH2 again, checked in Karaf if jar is loaded -> Yes Version 2.2.0.201708191701.

Looked into fuelstation thing, but nothing changed -> no new channel, reverted back to the old version, no change so i assume that i did not get the right version.

Afert reverting to old version the version in Karaf changes

Any ideas?

Thomas

That sounds familiar and I have to apologize!
I had to remove the old bridge and stations and install them new in order to get them with the new channels.
I can’t explain that, but it worked that way for me and I totally forgot that point! I’m sorry!:flushed:

That holiday-trip was really long!

No problem. It is working now :slight_smile:

Is my understanding right:

Holiday switch stops polling if ON

Opening contact ist OPEN if Station is open

Thomas

Thanks for the feedback.

Regarding holiday channel:
This one is used in the mode OpeningTimes only. In this mode the reported opening times of the station are used to determine if the Station is open. If it is open the Station gets polled, if it is closed if doesn’t get polled. The opening times for a holiday are the same as for a sunday, because of that the binding needs the information if today is a holiday. If yes, the reported opening times for a sunday are used.
The opening times are updated daily by a specific “Detail” request for each station.

Regarding station_open channel
If the contact is OPEN the station reported open!