Telegram binding not working > no logs

I used the telegram binding in spring of this year, haven’t used it since and it seems broken now.

I get messages by using the url (I censored it here) in the browser:
https://api.telegram.org/bot5239058996:AAGLbK0Te4j ///privacy ///// tUyjdHZGk/sendMessage?chat_id=6640XX577&text=testing

But even simple rules fail to send messages.
I recreated the item and the rule, still same error. I am positive to have the corrent uid, as shown in the picture.

configuration: {}
triggers:
  - id: "1"
    configuration:
      cronExpression: 0/60 0 8 * * ? *
    type: timer.GenericCronTrigger
conditions: []
actions:
  - inputs: {}
    id: "2"
    configuration:
      type: application/javascript
      script: >-
        val telegramAction =
        getActions("telegram","telegram:telegramBot:5ed867db46")

telegramAction.sendTelegram("Hello world!")
    type: script.ScriptAction

Any hints what could cause the error? I also fail to get some logs about this, can start Karaf and I use:
log:tail org.openhab.binding.telegram
but it shows nothing:

openhab> log:tail org.openhab.binding.telegram

^C~                                                                                                   openhab>

I just stopped it with Ctrl +C after 3 min.

OpenHAB is running in a lxc container. I recently updated OH3, so there is connection to internet.
On the host, I can also run

curl -s -X POST https://api.telegram.org/bot523XXX96:AAGLbK0XXXXXXXXXXXXUyjdHZGk/sendMessage -F chat_id='66XXX7577' -F text='test message'

but on the lxc container, there is no reply. I have to stop it with Ctrl + C. So its probably an error with the lxc network configuration.

As I was curious I made a trial and set logging of the telegram binding to trace level.
Did a log tail on org.openhab.binding.telegram then.
There was just one entry logged. That was about that a picture in base64 encoded style was sent out.
No info about the string that was received via the telegram action.

I then did

log:tail openhab.event.ChannelTriggeredEvent

this shows the incomming messages.

11:53:31.594 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ChannelTriggeredEvent  ] - telegram:telegramBot:Telegram_Bot_XX:messageRawEvent triggered {"message_id":12345,"from":{"id":123456789,"is_bot":false,"first_name":"itsme","language_code":"de"},"date":1670064811,"chat":{"id":-123456789,"type":"group","title":"MyAutomation","all_members_are_administrators":true},"text":"Test"}

I am on openHAB 3.4.0.M3 and Telegram is working fine.

rule "Send telegram with formatted message"
when
   Item Telegramtest_text changed to ON
then
   val telegramAction = getActions("telegram","telegram:telegramBot:yxyxyxyxybot")
   telegramAction.sendTelegram("Hello World")
end

What I saw some time ago:

If a chat is not used for some time (believe about 6 month), a new chat ID is given.

Had this with one of my younger kids didn’t opened telegram half a year, after that need to open a new chat with new ID.

Maybe the same at you?