Tellstick Binding: TimeoutException error

• Platform information:
    • Java Runtime Environment:
      java version “1.8.0_181”
      Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_181-b13)
      Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.181-b13, mixed mode)
    • openHAB version: 2.3.0

Hi!

I’m running the Tellstick extension (2.3.0) to control my Telldus net with Telldus Live. Everything seems to be working but the log gets filled with this message. I googled it but cant really find out what the problem is.
Anyone know what this is all about and what to do?
Thanks!

2018-09-27 17:45:34.866 [WARN ] [nal.live.TelldusLiveDeviceController] - TimeoutException error in get

java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: null

at org.asynchttpclient.netty.NettyResponseFuture.get(NettyResponseFuture.java:169) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.tellstick.internal.live.TelldusLiveDeviceController.innerCallRest(TelldusLiveDeviceController.java:308) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.tellstick.internal.live.TelldusLiveDeviceController.callRestMethod(TelldusLiveDeviceController.java:282) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.tellstick.internal.live.TelldusLiveBridgeHandler.updateDevices(TelldusLiveBridgeHandler.java:127) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.tellstick.internal.live.TelldusLiveBridgeHandler.refreshDeviceList(TelldusLiveBridgeHandler.java:114) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]

Did you set the max_idle setting as described in the docs?

Hi.

Do you refer to the OH 1.x docs?
I’m running OH 2.3 and there is nothing about max_idle in the docs for the OH 2.x bindning. :slight_smile:

/D

In that case I’ll point out that since you’re getting a timeout exception, it may have been a mistake to remove the configurability of the max_idle setting. Or perhaps this is not related to that setting, but some other timeout needs to be configurable.

The only thing I can find in the 2.x binding is in the settings for “Telldus Live gateway”:

Refresh Interval: 60000 ms
The refresh interval in ms which is used to poll Telldus Live.

60000 ms = 1 min. But I get the fault in my log every 15 min.