Testflight version expired but Testflight no longer available

Today my Testflight openHAB version expired after 90 days. But the openHAB ios app disappeared from Testflight.
When I try to invite myself via the link I used before, I get the message “This beta isn’t accepting any new testers right now. ”.
Is there a way to apply again for the latest openHAB beta app versions.
The normal openHAB download is still version 2.4.56.
I like to use a newer release because of Apple Wat h coonection Issues with the normal app version.

Is there a way to get the latest Testflight version of apenHAB back?

HI , we submitted a new version yesterday, we are waiting on approval so :crossed_fingers: . This testflight version however temporary removes the Apple Watch Target. We have been working with Apple support as the provisioning ID we use for the Watchkit extension has disappeared from our account, which was preventing us from pushing new builds (hence why we have not had any in a while) . According to Apple, once an ID is pushed to the App store, it’s immutable and can not be deleted from your account or changed to something else within your app (even though it certainly seems to be deleted).

Thanks Dan for your information.
But…do you have any idea when I can expect a version with the same functionality I had in the latest Testflight version (including Apple Watch support).

As Dan explained, there is an issue to be solved with Apple, therefore we cannot tell when to expect the solution.

FYI our test flight version has just been approved. I don’t have any other ETAs as we are waiting on Apple engineering to figure out what wrong.

Hi Dan,
I got the Tesflight alert about the new OH version but thank you for informing me.
But I have to be patience because the reason for using the Tesflight version is the Apple Watch so I can’t use this version.

For reference, this was also reported / discussed here: Fastlane build not working · Issue #746 · openhab/openhab-ios · GitHub

Thanks for contacting Apple and for trying to fix the issue, it is highly appreciated @digitaldan :+1: