I am looking to upgrade my analog Thermostats with something I can use with openHAB, and I am unable to find what I need. Maybe you can help?
What I have:
- underfloor heating/cooling, powered by a heatpump. So the water is made hot in winter, and cold in summer
- Analog thermostats that provide 220V to open the valves. These have a little switch to change between modes: in “heating mode” they switch on below the desired temperature, in “cooling mode” this is reversed and they switch on when the temperature is above the desired temperature.
- an existing z-wave network
What I want to do:
replace the existing thermostats with something that can:
- be connected to 220V
- display the desired temperature
- switch on the 220V for the valve
- can be made to change from “cooling mode” to “heating mode” via openhab
- can be made to change the desired temperature via openhab and/or the thermostat controls
As I already have z-wave devices it would be nice to have z-wave thermostats also, but this is not a hard requirement. I would be happy to have anything at all.
Does anyone know hardware that would fit my needs?