TimeoutException - Where does the error come from?

Recently I often get the following error. However, I use the sendHttpGetRequest function in several rules. Can I find out which call causes the error?

2018-05-03 20:39:44.814 [ERROR] [.smarthome.model.script.actions.HTTP] - Fatal transport error: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
2018-05-03 20:39:45.816 [ERROR] [.smarthome.model.script.actions.HTTP] - Fatal transport error: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
2018-05-03 20:39:46.812 [ERROR] [.smarthome.model.script.actions.HTTP] - Fatal transport error: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException

You can set a timeout value for each request:

Towards the bottom of the thread is the solution

But for that I’d have to know where the mistake came from. And I don’t know how to figure that out.

you could try to add a log entry (e.g. logInfo) in your rule just before the action to track down which rule contains the action that times out. The default timeout is 5 secs, so look into the log for entries 5 secs before the timeout to see the “placeholder”

Couldn’t the error have been caused by HTTP binding?

I can’t log this so easily, because this is requested periodically.

I also receive this, would in not be a good idea to add URL to error message?

/Mike

a fair clue to non-binding source?

An enhancement request on github for the action seems reasonable (I think that falls in 1.x addons)