TR-064 bindung - mac does not go online

I try to get my presence detection back to live, since I moved over from 2.5.11 to OH3.0.1.

I understood, that I have to use the TR-064 binding to get it up and running. I added a LAN-Subdevice as a thing and entered at UI the macs as a list:

But I could not get the macs online.

I also tried via *.things file - same issue.
I also added the 3.1.-snapshot for the TR064 binding, as I read in some posts, that the 3.0 has some issues.

From time to time I get the following error in the logs:

17:58:57.445 [WARN ] [internal.phonebook.Tr064PhonebookImpl] - Failed to get phonebook with URL https://192.168.2.1:49443/phonebook.lua?sid=fc9d0d46d6adf73f&pbid=0:
java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Total timeout 2000 ms elapsed
        at org.eclipse.jetty.client.TimeoutCompleteListener.onTimeoutExpired(TimeoutCompleteListener.java:51) ~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.CyclicTimeout$Wakeup.run(CyclicTimeout.java:282) ~[?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

Not sure, if there is any correleation in between this warning and my issue.

I think, it is just a typo or a missing bracket, but I spend already more the 2 hours and could not find the issue.

Looking forward for some help.

Thanks in advance.

hi Dominik,
you reported 2 probs …

1: MAC Online
please try the following:

• add a MAC address as in your picture
  • press CTRL-S (Save)
  • look into the channel list
  • there should be a new channel for every inserted MAC
    with the name “MAC Online AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF
  • you can also add a comment in the “MAC Online”-Field
    example: “AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF#MyDeviceName
  • then the new channel will have
    the name “MAC Online AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF#MyDeviceName

(i am currently testing snapshot openHAB 3.1.0, Build #2169 and it is working)

2: probs loading the phonebook
sporadically I still have this problem too in the current snapshot

Thanks,

Both channels are there and have the name as you mentioned.

But the item still remains UNDEF.

Thanks for the explanation of the 2nd prob - then I could ignore it.

Are the problems for both macs or only for one? Can you try if using lower-case solves your issue?

Unfortunately it appears for both address. Also isn’t case sensitive - upper or lower cases doesn’t matter.

Do I miss a comma or quotation marks?

Please set the binding to trace logging and show the requests and responses for these addresses.

Could you let me know, how to do?

it looks like you have chosen ‘Contact’ as the type for the object, my ‘MAC Online’ items are ‘Switch’(es).

Harald,

You made my day. That’s was the solution - in openHab 2.x I worked (why ever reason) with contact.

But it needs to be a Switch item.

Thanks!