Trouble adding Aeotec ZW130 WallMote Quad to z-wave database

I use same build as you. What I think solved it was that I waked up my WallMote several times before I added it from the inbox in habmin.

Yay got it to work, i included it with “IMATools” before as i wasnt sure how to include from Habmin, but once i found a guide, i was able to include it from habmin, worked right away

@norfus, do you get the dimmer events and the battery level as well?

I haven’t gotten the dimmer events yet, but i think that you can only bind those directly to a dimmable zwave device?
At least the Thing only have channels for changing scenes(single press or holding)

Or is there some other way? I know i would have liked to be able to control the sound of my NAS for example

The battery level seems to work, i got it to update it once while i was charging the Wallmote, i dont think it sends updates very often otherwise though

@chris is on it, but apparently has a lot on his plate:

I just got my Wallmote Quad yesterday and was able to add it to OH2 without any problems.

Configuration on the other hand, well THAT is a entirely different story.

Everything shows up, but when I want to change the settings in “Things” then nothing happens. All I see is the 505 HTTP ERROR box in the bottom right hand of the screen and that was it.

A shame really since I could configure everything I need right in there. I just want to turn on/off and dim a couple of fibaro dimmers that I purchased.

I have found that habmin is a little more reliable when seeing the “greyed out” settings config, or getting the 505 errors. Not always totally clear if the settings have made it through, until the quads stop making a noise when activated :slight_smile: