Unable to configure rrd4j

Hi,
I am trying to configure rrd4j without any luck. I used rrd4j with openhab 1 successfully.
I installed rrd4j via paper ui and set as default persistance service. I set rrd4j.persist:

Strategies {
        everyDay        : "0 0 0 * * ?"
        everyHour       : "0 0 * * * ?"
        everyMinute     : "0 * * * * ?"
        default = everyChange
}
Items {
        Heating_Main_Switch : strategy = everyChange, restoreOnStartup
        gf_living_heating_setpoint : strategy = everyChange, restoreOnStartup
        gf_kitchen_heating_setpoint : strategy = everyChange, restoreOnStartup
        ff_bedroom1_heating_setpoint : strategy = everyChange, restoreOnStartup
        ff_bathroom_heating_setpoint : strategy = everyChange, restoreOnStartup
        ff_childroom_heating_setpoint : strategy = everyChange, restoreOnStartup
}

RRd4j files are exsist in /var/lib/openhab2/persistence/rrd4j/ folder, but I left untouched /etc/openhab2/services/rrd4j.cfg configuration file.

ff_bathroom_heating_setpoint.rrd   gf_kitchen_heating_setpoint.rrd  Readme.txt
ff_bedroom1_heating_setpoint.rrd   gf_living_heating_setpoint.rrd
ff_childroom_heating_setpoint.rrd  Heating_Main_Switch.rrd

Dou you have any idea why rrd does not work? It does not restopre values on startup, and HAbmin does not show anything under configuration / persistance. Should I change the rrd4j.cfg file?

rrd4j does require a strategy of “everyMinute”, you are using only the strategies “everyChange” and “restoreOnStartup”.

Although the default rrd4j.cfg should persist all items by default, I would set the items desired for persistence explicit in that file.

Since you see files created, what makes you think rrd4j is not working? did you check with the REST-API? You should know that the .rrd files will not change in size!