Unable to download System Info Binding on Openhab3 M2

I try to install the System Info Binding on Openhab 3.1.0.M2 and I always get the following error:

[ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-binding-systeminfo': Error:
	Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.addons.bundles/org.openhab.binding.systeminfo/3.1.0.M2

To check if this is an issue with this binding i tried to install the AVM Fritz Box Binding. Now I repeatedly get the following error:

[ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-binding-avmfritz, openhab-binding-systeminfo': Error:
	Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.addons.bundles/org.openhab.binding.systeminfo/3.1.0.M2

It seems as if the installation trial of the System Binding has broken the feature install mechanism.

• How can I fix the feature installation mechanismn? A reboot didn’t work.
  • How can I properly install the System Info Binding

Im using Openhab in a Docker container.

After further investigation it seems as if I’m unable to install ANY binding. I tried with a complete fresh openhab3 M2 docker container. Same problem: this time problems installing affects even more modules:

[ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-persistence-rrd4j, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-ui-habpanel': Error:
	Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.ui.bundles/org.openhab.ui.basic/3.1.0.M2

Seems as if downloads are currently completely broken. Is the download server down?