Unifi Binding doe not update

Hello
My Config:

• Raspi4
  • Buster
  • OpenHAB 4 M1

I have several issues with the binding:

• it looks like that the items are not updated regularly
  • if I make a config by things-file it will not recognize the unifi controller
    defining the thing via the UI it works, has the same content in the definition
  • setting the DEBUG mode in the console does not show anything ?

anyone an idea what is wrong there?

Post your configuration. I’m using unifi here and it’s very vocal at the default info log level when things aren’t working as expected.

Hello,

here my config:

Bridge  unifi:controller:UnifiBernd   "Unifi Controller" [host="192.168.178.120", port=8443, unifios=false, username="user", password="pwd", refresh=10]
{
        Thing   wirelessClient  BerndiPad       "Bernd iPad Pro"        [cid="50:DE:06:33:E1:BD", considerHome=180]
        Thing   wirelessClient  BerndiPhone     "Bernd iPhone"          [cid="34:FE:77:35:03:DA", considerHome=180]
        Thing   wirelessClient  BerndWatch      "Bernd Watch"           [cid="40:F9:46:8B:0C:5E", considerHome=180]
} 

With this config the controller is not recognized.

Same config directly as a thing in openHAB: → everything is green

It always shows AWAY status even tough the device is connected.
I have the privacy setting in the iPhone WLAN settings disabled, so always the same MAC Adress willl be used in my home network

Things are not updated correctly.

I have found in the console this enttry as well:
228 │ Resolved │ 80 │ 3.4.1.202212201643 │ org.openhab.binding.unifi
Seems to be an old version, I used the command: bundle:stop 228
→ now the controller is not recognized anymore

any idea where this bundle is coming from ?
Where can I delete it from which folder?

I still have the version 4 running:
301 │ Active │ 80 │ 4.0.0.M1 │ org.openhab.binding.unifi

I have it now running, by reseting the controller again.
Manual configuration still does not work.

In this location I have found now the old binding

Any idea how to remove this ?

The only difference between yours and mine is that the wirelessClients each have a site="default" as well:

Thing wirelessClient foobar_phone "Foobar's iPhone 12" [
  cid="aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff",
  considerHome=180,
  site="default"
]

EDIT: I would like to point out thought, that I have poePorts as well and those do not have a site.

EDIT 2: I do have the correct version of the bundle installed:

314 │ Active │  80 │ 3.4.2  │ openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: UniFi Binding

I unfortunately do not know where your bundles are coming from.

Hi, is there a unifi (beta?) binding for openhab 4 also? Not protect - regular unifi binding.

I only can find unifi protect. On marketplace it is recommended to install oh4 binding, but where can i get this? on openhab 4 binding list i can´t find it, only old version in marketplace.

It is in the disribution

UniFi - Bindings | openHAB

Yes, i saw that before, but when i go in openhab addon-store there i only can see it on marketplace - not on upper section with the integrated bindings. Is there another place where i can install bindings in oh4?

I checked that again, that is not in alphabetical order… I now can see unifi 4.1.1 binding - i already have installed it. I think i had installed both - marketplace and oh4 binding. I removed marketplace binding and oh4 binding is still there.

It looks like alphabetically ordered to me

First installed bindings in correct order, then available bindings.