Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.openhab.core.common when starting

Hi all!

First of all, sorry to post this here.

Running OH 3.2.9 M3, I am getting the following error when I start OH/reboot the RPi

2021-09-30 21:58:42.653 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall        ] - Error while starting bundle: file:/usr/share/openhab/addons/org.openhab.binding.qbus-3.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.qbus [29]
  Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.openhab.core.common

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:463) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.16.200.jar:?]
    at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:440) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.16.200.jar:?]
    at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle(DirectoryWatcher.java:1260) [bundleFile:3.6.8]
    at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1233) [bundleFile:3.6.8]
    at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess(DirectoryWatcher.java:520) [bundleFile:3.6.8]
    at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:365) [bundleFile:3.6.8]
    at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:316) [bundleFile:3.6.8]

At first I thought the developer that made the binding somehow made an error (always blame it on the dev :wink: ) but when I decompiled his code, I saw that he uses the NamedThreadFactory which still exists.
So that couldn’t be it.

So next (and I am not a OH developer) I was thinking that the level was to high. In my install, the qbus binding get the first ID in de bundle list (29) and has level 80. Since OSGI is not my forte I thought maybe it had to do with this. So I lowered the level tot 75 so that it ‘starts’ after all the rest. No cigar either.

Does anyone has a hint?

Thanks for any reply!

BB
Peter