Unsupported command class CLIMATE_CONTROL_SCHEDULE

Firstly, this isn’t the message I removed - I removed the messages that are mentiond above about command classes not being supported.

However, I thought that the CLIMATE_CONTROL_SCHEDULE wasn’t supported in OH1 so I’m not sure where this error is coming from :confused:

The error said -:
NODE 8: Unsupported command class CLIMATE_CONTROL_SCHEDULE

So I don’t know how it’s now showing this error!

There have been 2 messages, one in the “Warn” and one in the “Error” Level (this was OH1):

2016-04-28 04:17:59.432 [WARN ] [.o.b.z.i.p.c.ZWaveCommandClass] - NODE 8: Unsupported command class CLIMATE_CONTROL_SCHEDULE
2016-04-28 04:17:59.432 [ERROR] [ApplicationCommandMessageClass] - NODE 8: Unsupported command class CLIMATE_CONTROL_SCHEDULE (0x46)

Left is one in the “Warn” Level (this is OH2):

2016-12-19 09:42:42.168 [WARN ] [veClimateControlScheduleCommandClass] - NODE 10: Unsupported Command 8 for command class CLIMATE_CONTROL_SCHEDULE (0x46).

Can you put them in the Debug Level as well or how can i help to find out where they come from? They are at least as annoying as the other ones :smiley:

Thanks and greetings,
Stefan

Ok - then the reason this hasn’t changed is this was an OH1 discussion and OH1 has different binding source than OH2…

This implementation is completely different now in the latest OH2.

Hi Chris,

WIll there be any opportunity to have OH2 supporting this command class in the future?

I have some LC-13 thermostats myself, and would realkly like to be able to calibrate them by means of this channel.

//Ole

2 Likes