Update of values in custom widget

Hi
EDIT: This actually seems to regard all items on my dashboard except the clock. If I have a slider and I change the dim level of a light it is not changed in habpanel either.

I have “stolen” some code from a custom widget and done some changes to it. I struggle with data not updating. I need to change dashboard for the data to be updated.

It is the timestamp of “sist oppdatert” I can see that is not updated.
Code for my widget:

<table class="table">
  <tr>
    <td class="text-left">Sist Oppdatert: <strong>{{itemValue('WundergroundLastUpdate') | date:'HH:mm'}}</strong></td>
    <td colspan=3 class="text-left">Været nå:<strong>{{itemValue('WundergroundCondition')}}</strong></td>
  </tr>
</table>
  <div class="row">
  <div class="col-xs-4"><span><widget-icon iconset="'smarthome-set'" icon="'temperature'" /></span>Temperatur</div>
  <div class="col-xs-4"><span><widget-icon iconset="'smarthome-set'" icon="'drop'" /></span>Fuktighet</div>
  <div class="col-xs-4"><span><widget-icon iconset="'smarthome-set'" icon="'thermostat'" /></span>Trykk</div>
</div>

<div class="row">
  <div class="col-xs-4"><span style="color: red; font-size: 28pt">{{'%.01f' | sprintf:itemValue('WundergroundTemperature')}}°C</span></div>
  <div class="col-xs-4"><span style="color: cyan; font-size: 28pt">{{'%.00f' | sprintf:itemValue('WundergroundHumidity')}}%</span></div>
  <div class="col-xs-4">
    <span style="color: green; font-size: 28pt">
		{{'%.00f' | sprintf:itemValue('WundergroundPressure')}}<small style="font-size:8pt">Bar</small>
    </span>
  </div>
</div>

<table class="table">
  <tr>
    <td class="text-right">Soloppgang:</td>
    <td><strong>{{itemValue('Soldata_Rise_StartTime') | date:'HH:mm'}}</strong></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td class="text-right">Solnedgang:</td>
    <td><strong>{{itemValue('Soldata_Set_StartTime') | date:'HH:mm'}}</strong></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td class="text-right">Årstid:</td>
    <td><strong>{{itemValue('Soldata_Season_SeasonName')}}</strong></td>
  </tr>
</table>

The item WundergroundLastUpdate is defined in my .items file:
DateTime WundergroundLastUpdate “Last update [%1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY %1$tH:%1$tM]” {weather=“locationId=home, type=condition, property=lastUpdate”}