Update to milestone 2.5.0 M5 failed

I just updated to 2.5.0 M5 via the package install steps in Download openHAB | openHAB .

After a restart the http port 8080 does not come up anymore. In the log /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log I see lots of errors like:

2019-11-24 11:44:25.953 [WARN ] [org.apache.karaf.shell.ssh.Activator] - Error starting activator
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Service not tracked for class interface org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationAdmin

Any idea what I can do from here?

Shut down OH, clear the cache & tmp folders and restart. The first start will take longer as it builds the cache.

Thanks … after deleting those two folders openhab comes up again.
Seems zigbee does not work anymore though I get lots of:

13:46:05.093 [ERROR] [2531.network.packet.ZToolPacketStream] - Packet parsing failed due to exception.
com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.dongle.cc2531.network.packet.ZToolParseException: Packet checksum failed

I assume that somehow my network key is lost now.

Christian

@chris please assist with this Zigbee issue.

I don’t think so - that’s not what the error is about anyway.

You should check the debug logs to find out what is happening - it’s hard to comment with such limited information.

Thanks for your reply. You are right. Seems it just took quite a while until it worked again.

Btw. I sometimes have a very high delay between clicking a switch in habpanel and the zigbee device reacting. Somtimes it happens almost instantly, sometimes it takes up to a minute. Any idea what might cause that? (I am using a CC2531EMK Coordinator)

Could this be related to the coordinator?

Christian

I’m having same problem - zigbee binding not working after upgrade. I had to downgrade back to 2.5 M3, no Idea what’s going on…

Not really. It could just be caused by queuing if there’s a lot going on, but I’m not sure without seeing a debug log. If you can capture the issue in a log, then I’ll be happy to look at it.

1 Like

There was no change between these versions, so this probably isn’t the reason.

1 Like