Updated to - OH4.2.0.M1 - BasicUI bugs (even after reboot/clean-cache)

I’m on a RP4 with BasicUI lots in use. Did today switch from the latest 4.1.1-1 (the one before the M1) and suddenly my BasicUI is unusable. Changed from BLACK to White theme, Icons are all gone. items get updated. but e.g. the left up corner icon does not even react…tried many things (cache clearing, reboots) but still the same.

Any idea what is going on?

Most of Basic UI settings are now browser local settings. That’s the case of the theme for example which is now also the same as the one set by Main UI.
Just click on the new settings icon in the header line to adjust your preferences.

did try several times this new SettingsIcon, but does not do anything…so no reaction no matter how ofter i try. But also i do not see a single icon. is that normal, does this have anything to do with this …

Cheers, Thanks

just tried in Edge instead of Firefox…it works…any issues known with Firefox? The icon for settings does not even react…

[EDIT] Tried now Opera, the same as with Firefox. no reaction at all pressing the icon. In Edge its BlackTheme by default by the way…

Firefox is my main browser and it worked perfectly for me when developing the change.

Clear browser cache.
Ctrl + F5

sorry - stupid me. hard for me to believe that some old trash may be the blocking issue. THANKS a LOT!