- Platform information:
Os : Linux 4.19.66-v7+
openHAB version: openHabain 2.5.4-1
I try to control 2 bluetooth speaker bulbs (Sengle pulse solo).
- I started by reading this acticles :
- I decided work with bluez so I buy this dongle (which is compatible with the bluetooth version of my bulb) https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B01LR8CNXU
- I install bluez V5.47
- I find the UUID of my dongle by using “hciconfig”
- I’m able to find the UUID of my bulb by using “sudo hcitool lescan”
- I created a bridge in my .things file
- But I get this erreur
- I try to use this method but it does not solves my erreur
[SOLVED] Error when Adding Bluetooth BlueZ Adapter: "BlueZ JNI connection cannot be established."
Someone has another idea?