Use CUL in openHAB to control Intertechno

Hi,
I’m a complete noob when it comes to openHAB (only installed it yesterday) and i want to use my CUL attached to my openHAB server, but I can’t get it to work. I wrote bindings=intertechno1 into my addons.cfg and created a culintertechno.cfg file, but when I create the item with the same data used in FHEM, it won’t work. All tutorials I was able to dig out are how to use it with openHAB2, so I’m not sure if it will even work with openHAB3.
After many trial and error cycles (always resulted in error though) I thought that you could help me with my problem.
Thanks for your help in advance!

Version 1 bindings will not work with OH3.

Thanks. So the next question: Is it even possible to use the CUL with openHAB3, or will I have to find another solution?
For me it would also be ok to program something or to do it via commands and execute them, but I want to use the CUL, as I really like openHAB from what I have seen and did till now.

So, I finally found a solution for this. If anyone else wants to use his CUL with Intertechno switches in openHAB, the easiest way is to install homegear to bind the intertechno switches to that and then just connect to homegear via the homematic binding.