Use of attachements with sendMail action

Tried it with a complete new openhabian 1.3 installation and that didn’t change anything.
With my foscam I also tried the curl command. It’s the same problem as it is with wget.

Then I got a second noname-ipcam and tried it with both wget and curl, and both deliver the jpg-file as it’s meant to be.

So, to me it’s pretty clear, my problem is a foscam fi9900p issue. @namraccr Thank you for your effort.

#################################################################################
Maybe I can find a answer by pointing back to the original problem:

With this code, I can send a snapshot from my foscam fi9900p by mail, and I can open the attached picture on my desktop pc:

sendMail("my@mail.de", "here comes a snapshot from foscam fi9900p", "name of attached file is CGIProxy.fcgi", "http://192.168.xx.xx:xx/cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=snapPicture2&usr=xxxxxxxx&pwd=xxxxxxxx")

Problem is: The name of the attached snapshot-file is CGIProxy.fcgi. I can’t open the picture on my android mobile phone because of the file-extension *.fcgi.

Did someone managed to do this with a foscam fi9900p cam and a android device? @cgeo, @kfischer628, @Christian_Andersen ?