Velux Rollershutter, vlx2mqtt, Rollershutter item

Hi openHABers!

I’m trying to control VELUX rollershutters via the VELUX KLF200 bridge and the KLF200 bridge via MQTT.
I’m using vlx2mqtt: GitHub - nbartels/vlx2mqtt: pyvlx to MQTT glue and
basically the library pyvlx: GitHub - Julius2342/pyvlx: PyVLX - controling VELUX windows with Python via KLF 200
There’s a very good tutorial on this web page (German unfortunately): Velux Integra Solar-Rollladen automatisieren mit KLF200 | PhpmonkeysPhpmonkeys

So far it’s working with Dimmer items:

Dimmer i2FL_MasterBedroom_RShutter_L_position "Roller Shutter Left [%s]" <rollershutter> (g2FL_MasterBedroom) {channel="mqtt:topic:aa:t2FL_MasterBedroom_RShutter_L:position"}

and mqtt thing:

Thing topic t2FL_MasterBedroom_RShutter_L "Roller Shutter Left" @ "Second Floor Master Bedroom"
{ Channels:
 Type dimmer : position "Position" [ stateTopic = "vlx2mqtt/2FL/MasterBedroom/RShutter/L/position", commandTopic = "vlx2mqtt/2FL/MasterBedroom/RShutter/L/set", min = 0, max = 100, step = 1 ]
}

But I’m not able to use the nice openHAB rollershutter item:

Rollershutter i2FL_MasterBedroom_RShutter_R_position "Roller Shutter Right [%s]" <rollershutter> (gBFZ, gBFZ_IOHomecontrol, gHome, g2FL, g2FL_MasterBedroom) {channel="mqtt:topic:aa:t2FL_MasterBedroom_RShutter_R:position"}

with a correnponding thing:

Thing topic t2FL_MasterBedroom_RShutter_R "Roller Shutter Right" @ "Second Floor Master Bedroom"
{ Channels:
  Type dimmer : position "Position" [ stateTopic = "vlx2mqtt/2FL/MasterBedroom/RShutter/R/position", commandTopic = "vlx2mqtt/2FL/MasterBedroom/RShutter/R/set", on="DOWN", off="UP", stop="STOP" ]
}

(Of course L and R are both working with the dimmer item config).

Has anyone a little hint for me? Thanks a lot in advance!

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspberry Pi
    • openHAB version: openHAB 3.1.0

Did you solve your issue. You do know that there is a proper OH Velux binding for the KLF200 bridge?