Verisure Binding - installation

Hi, I’m trying to install the new official Verisure Binding but have run into a problem. The Verisure binding is shown in the overview of bindings but when I want to install it on my server it does not appear in the overview I get in paper ui. Is there anyone who can help?

Thank you.

All the best Ulrik

I do not have this listed in PaperUI either. :thinking:

You can manually install this by downloading the jar file. There are several to choose from just pick any except the 3.0 version and download only the jar file not the sources.jar.
https://openhab.jfrog.io/openhab/libs-pullrequest-local/org/openhab/addons/bundles/org.openhab.binding.verisure/

Place the jar file in /usr/share/openhab2/addons then restart OH. Also make sure the file has proper permissions. This can be done via openhabian config tool just look for the fix permissions option.

Hi,
Thank you.

I will do that, but I’m not sure that the binding will be updatede automaticly when we install it this way.

Am I wrong?

You are correct just use the same link and install the latest jar file if an update is needed. Not sure what version of OH your using but if on 2.5 then any of the ones listed except the 3.0 should work.

Also, if the binding becomes available via PaperUI and you want to install that way then you will need to remove the manual installed version as any jar file in the addons file takes priority.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I will do as you suggest.

If you have any issues let me know and I will try to help.

If this solves your issue then please mark the topic as solved by clicking the square box on the post that provided the solution.

Thanks

Good morning, I have installed this binding and I get this error, I have tried it by installing from the paper-ui and then manual and it always comes out the same, use OH2 (updated correctly) I attach the screenshot