Verisure binding stopped working

OpenHAB 3.1.0 on Raspberry pi 4.

The Verisure binding is no longer logging in to mypages.verisure.com. It is saying to check my credentials. I have done that several times and it is not helping.

I don’t know exactly when the problem started because I broke a SD card and needed to reinstall everything. It was working fine before (maybe 1 week ago) and now when I reinstalled the binding and Verisure Bridge, it isn’t working any more. I did notice that Verisure introduced 2 step authentication, but I temporarily disabled it to see if that was the problem, and it still is not working.

Below is the openHAB log from a period when I tried to create the Bridge.

Any ideas what to do?

2021-06-29 08:51:15.281 [WARN ] [ng.verisure.internal.VerisureSession] - Failed to query for smartlock status: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_ARRAY but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $
2021-06-29 08:51:15.432 [WARN ] [ng.verisure.internal.VerisureSession] - Failed to query for smartlock status: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_ARRAY but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $
2021-06-29 08:51:15.530 [WARN ] [ng.verisure.internal.VerisureSession] - Failed to query for smartlock status: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_ARRAY but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $
2021-06-29 08:51:15.606 [WARN ] [ng.verisure.internal.VerisureSession] - Failed to query for smartlock status: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_ARRAY but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $
2021-06-29 08:51:15.684 [WARN ] [ng.verisure.internal.VerisureSession] - Failed to query for smartlock status: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_ARRAY but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $
2021-06-29 08:51:15.722 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception: 
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at org.openhab.binding.verisure.internal.VerisureSession.updateDoorWindowStatus(VerisureSession.java:757) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.verisure.internal.VerisureSession.lambda$2(VerisureSession.java:529) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.forEach(ConcurrentHashMap.java:1603) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.verisure.internal.VerisureSession.updateStatus(VerisureSession.java:520) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.verisure.internal.VerisureSession.refresh(VerisureSession.java:120) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.verisure.internal.handler.VerisureBridgeHandler.refreshAndUpdateStatus(VerisureBridgeHandler.java:181) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]
2021-06-29 08:51:39.875 [WARN ] [ng.verisure.internal.VerisureSession] - Failed to set session cookie and auth login, HTTP result code: 503
2021-06-29 08:51:39.876 [WARN ] [ternal.handler.VerisureBridgeHandler] - Failed to initialize bridge, please check your credentials!

OK, I downgraded my system to 3.0.2 and now it works. No idea why though…

I was wrong, it is not working. It just looked like it was.

I’m having the same issue now. Were you able to solve it somehow?

I’ve got the samu issue, login fails HTTP code 503, I don’t know if this is an effect of the 2FA verisure implemented, I have turnde off my two factor autenthentication, but binding still can’t access.

If anyone have any idea of whrer to start looking I would appreciate some help.

I have the exact same issue with my OpenHAB, tried making a new instance with 2.5 and newer, same thing.
Shit is that HA still works like a charm.
Also tried adding new users and disabling the 2FA login, tried several other users, OH just does not work with verisure anymore…

Hi

As I figured out if you could get snapshot binding link is availible here

org.openhab.binding.verisure-3.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar - Google Drive

If you could get that binding running on 2.5 I will not know but I did get it up and running on 3.0.1 and successfully upgraded to 3.2.0M3, I guess verisure changes something in the handling of login or something. It seems like there’s soon gonna be a official release of the new version, but not retrofitted to 2.5 as I understand it.

3.X version of a binding will not run on OH2(.5)

Awsome, thanks, now it works again on OH 3.1 :slight_smile: