Video element on sitemap (BasicUI)

Hi,
I am one of those who still prefer the BasicUI over any of the new UIs, especially with the android app.
I have recently been trying to integrate with Synology Surveillance Station allowing me to show snapshots and videos of web cameras ( a token is required to access them making the links not static).
I had it all up and running with Webview elements, but not only was the scaling of the image not great on different devices, but neither the image nor the video got proxied when accessed through myopenhab.

I then switched to Image and Video elements and specified an item, so that the “dynamic” url could be picked up.
This works well for Image, but apparently is not working for the Video element.
Looking at the documentation, I am slightly confused as it does in fact suggest that the url parameter is mandatory and that is also the error I’m getting when I try without:

2024-02-15 22:34:31.294 [WARN ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Configuration model 'home.sitemap' has errors, therefore ignoring it: [1629,21]: rule ruleVideo failed predicate: {getUnorderedGroupHelper().canLeave(grammarAccess.getVideoAccess().getUnorderedGroup_1())}?

But in the next paragraph it says:

• url is the default URL from which to retrieve the video if there is no associated Item or if the associated item’s state is not a URL.

Is there any way to achieve this? url=“” doesn’t do the trick…

Thanks

Put any valid URL pointing to a video.
I am not sure what is the behaviour if the URL does not point to a video and it is used but I assume you should just get a player error in the web page.