Vitotronic Binding offline

Dear all,

I am using a Raspi 1 with vcontrold ([https://openv.wikispaces.com/vcontrold+mit+Raspberry+Pi])(https://openv.wikispaces.com/vcontrold+mit+Raspberry+Pi). I can communicate with V200KW1 using telnet over port 31113, I can also read/set values.
However, the vitotronic:bridge is not automatically discovered by openHAB2; after manual configuration the bridge is always offline. I am unsure about the adapterID to be used. Is it simply a user selectable name or the ID given back by the command getDevType at the vctrld prompt (2094 in my case)?
How can I make it going online?

Thanks!

Maybe you could try /dev/ttyUSB0

Nice idea. I have tried /dev/ttyUSB0 and also /dev/vitoir0, both did not work in my case.
Thanks anyway!

Are you running the optolink adapter program optolink?
This includes a server listening to port 31113.
The binding tries to connect to that optolink adapter programm on port 31113 and will only be online if it finds it and can connect to.
For communication with vcontrold you should use a different port.
The adapterID is set in the optolink configuration file optolink.xml

No, unfortunately, I didn’t. The program looks promising but I always get compilation errors: package org.slf4j does not exist. This seems to be a common problem in combination with Maven but nevertheless I am unable to solve it. I have tried it with Linux, Windows and also on the Raspi but I am always ending in the same situation. Do you have some hints for me?

I guess you followed the “install & running”-instructions on optolink.
Did you use Eclipse with Maven support for building? This went smooth in my case.
Otherwise you should download the org.slf4j package and include the path to it in your java-lib path

No, first I used Maven from the command line. But after reading your post I tried it with Maven in Eclipse and the compilation seemed to work fine first. But actually, I am still stucking at the same position - the program does not fully start because of compilation errors. Do you have another tip for me?

root@raspberrypi:/home/pi/optolink# ./start_debug.sh 
21:52:51.939 [main] INFO  de.myandres.optolink.Main main - Programm gestartet
21:52:52.106 [main] DEBUG de.myandres.optolink.Config <init> - Try to open File conf/optolink.xml
21:52:52.147 [main] INFO  de.myandres.optolink.Config <init> - File conf/optolink.xml open for parsing
21:52:52.170 [main] DEBUG de.myandres.optolink.Config <init> - Start parsing
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem: 
	The method setDocumentLocator(Locator) of type Config.xHandler must override a superclass method

at de.myandres.optolink.Config$xHandler.setDocumentLocator(Config.java:252)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startDocument(AbstractSAXParser.java:290)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startDocument(XMLDTDValidator.java:636)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.startEntity(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:546)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLVersionDetector.startDocumentParsing(XMLVersionDetector.java:134)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:826)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:777)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:141)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1213)
	at de.myandres.optolink.Config.<init>(Config.java:68)
	at de.myandres.optolink.Main.main(Main.java:36)

To me it looks like you have wrong imports.
Your XML parser message refers to com.sun.org.apache.xerces.
The import statement in Config.java refers to org.xml.sax

import org.xml.sax.Attributes;
import org.xml.sax.ContentHandler;
import org.xml.sax.InputSource;
import org.xml.sax.Locator;
import org.xml.sax.SAXException;
import org.xml.sax.XMLReader;
import org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory;

Hello
could someone provide me the optolink-runtime.zip? I just can not get it with Eclipse ;(

pi@PI-Bad:~/optolink $ sudo ./start_debug.sh
20:23:09.737 [main] INFO  de.myandres.optolink.Main main - Programm gestartet
20:23:09.771 [main] DEBUG de.myandres.optolink.Config <init> - Try to open File conf/optolink.xml
20:23:09.781 [main] INFO  de.myandres.optolink.Config <init> - File conf/optolink.xml open for parsing
20:23:09.786 [main] DEBUG de.myandres.optolink.Config <init> - Start parsing
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:
        The method setDocumentLocator(Locator) of type Config.xHandler must override a superclass method

at de.myandres.optolink.Config$xHandler.setDocumentLocator(Config.java:252)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startDocument(AbstractSAXParser.java:290)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startDocument(XMLDTDValidator.java:636)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.startEntity(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:546)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLVersionDetector.startDocumentParsing(XMLVersionDetector.java:175)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:826)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:777)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:141)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1213)
        at de.myandres.optolink.Config.<init>(Config.java:68)
        at de.myandres.optolink.Main.main(Main.java:36)

It’s the same error above…
What should I do?

thanks
Heiko