[WARN ] [.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.ResourceUtils] - No resource methods have been found for resource class javax.ws.rs.core.Response

Upgraded docker from 2.5.11 to 3.0. Any time I open the bindings page or try to add/remove a binding I get this:

[WARN ] [.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.ResourceUtils] - No resource methods have been found for resource class javax.ws.rs.core.Response

Anything I can do for this? Could it have an impact on other issues?

You are not alone…I have the same issue.

Still looking…

Mine was a failed upgrade. Ended up fresh install and manually copying stuff over.

Hope you solve it!

yes you are not alone:

same for me fresh openhabian 1.6.2 installation
(Rasp 3B)

What to do?
Cheers

apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.ResourceUtils] - No resource methods have been found for resource class javax.ws.rs.core.Response

has anyone solved this ?
thanks

I’m having the same issue on a fresh install of OH3 on my Raspberry Pi 4.

Still same problem here with OH 3.1.0m2. Any news about that? Individual Linux Ubuntu problem or general problem in OH3?

I am running 3.0.1 from the official Docker container and gar the same warnings in the log.
I did not do a clean install.
Also I cannot say, if any functionality is impaired by this.

Same for me… updated to 3.0.2 and now everytime the dashboard is loaded the warning shows up in the log. How to fix this?

[apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.ResourceUtils] - No resource methods have been found for resource class javax.ws.rs.core.Response

Just updated everything to the latest Openhabian and OpenHAB 3.0.2 and now getting this warning… Any updates?

@MrBov
I filtered out the warnings with:

log:set ERROR org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.ResourceUtils

Not really a solution, but the log is way cleaner :smile:

1 Like

Hi Forum,

I’ll have this log-errors also with openHAB 3.2.0. Is there a solution / news for it?

Best regards,
Reinhard

This issue is being tracked as Requesting /api/v1/settings/notifications logs errors · Issue #2079 · openhab/openhab-core · GitHub since quite a while now. Once it gets addressed there will be further information there.

1 Like

@Flole Thanks for the information. The ticket is older than a year. I have done the customizing from @dirkdirk in the openHAB console and now it works fine for me.