Weather Underground Binding, Bridge status unknown, api keys are still valid for pws users

Weatherunderground Bridge (unknown)

• I cannot get this to change
    -the only log I see related to the binding is below

2020-06-08 18:18:42.673 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception:
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.openhab.binding.weatherunderground.internal.handler.WeatherUndergroundBridgeHandler$1.run(WeatherUndergroundBridgeHandler.java:112) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:1.8.0_232]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_232]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) ~[?:1.8.0_232]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) ~[?:1.8.0_232]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_232]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_232]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_232]

I have a current api, when i was messing with it i went back and looked and it connected 2 times. I reset it to see if it connected again.

@18Scoobz: Did you find a solution? I tried this binding for the first time and have the same issue right now… I’m still a total newbie in OpenHAB…

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.