Weatherbinding stopped working?

Weather binding was working great, all of a sudden I have an error in my logs. checked api and is working great. I get this error.

20:15:36.350 [ERROR] [org.openhab.io.net.http.HttpUtil ] - Fatal transport error: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
20:15:36.357 [ERROR] [rnal.provider.AbstractWeatherProvider] - FORECASTIO[garb]: Can’t retreive weather data: Error: response is empty!

apikey.ForecastIo=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
location.garb.name=xxxxxxxxx

location.garb.latitude=xx.123

location.garb.longitude=-xxx.610

location.garb.provider=ForecastIo

location.garb.language=en

location.garb.updateInterval=10

Not sure if those two errors are related, but thought I would post anyway.

Can’t really give you an answer, but I hope to be able to at least point you in the right direction.
The error basically means that the binding cannot make a connection via SSL using a trusted certificate. So something is going wrong with the connection/certificate/trusted sources.
And the second error is probably a result of the first one.

yeah, most certainly a Java/SSL issue, Not sure why it would pop up outa the blue though, (or how to go about what to look for or how to fix it :wink: )

I just did a quick search, maybe this helps: (of course after adapting to your situation :slight_smile: )