Weird behavior from openhab

Hi everyone.

After upgrading to Openhab 4.1 I am experiencing strange behavior. The system runs in a Docker container on a Synology NAS.

At first the system runs perfectly. However, after a few hours, strange behavior begins.

Data that should actually be persisted is no longer displayed in the graphs. See:

However, regular changes are still recorded in the logs, but these are not displayed in the graphs.
After restarting, data arrives again. But all data from begin of the strange behavior is missing. See:

There are no serious errors in the logs. I just can’t do anything with this one:

[apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.ResourceUtils] - No resource methods have been found for resource class javax.ws.rs.core.Response

I suspect that some resource - probably the memory - is filling up or causing the problems.

Here memory an CPU usage:

Can someone help?

greetings,
Dennis

I found that Openhab causes a huge volume utilization (read/write) of close to 100%. The hard drives cannot keep up with writing the data, which could probably explain the problem.

What could be the reason? Are too many items being saved too often?

What can I do to reduce the load?
How do I find out where this load comes from?

How could somebody answer that without knowing how many items are used on the system in question, which persistence service is used and how often values are stored?
If you think the number could be to much, why don’t you just reduce the number of persisted items? Such would definitely reduce the load.