Wemo Dimmer Brightness display wrong value

Yup, I deleted all of them and let it rediscover. Didn’t had to recreate or rebind items, which is nice.

Whe did you download the binding version ???

Yes yesterday, I uninstall the binding from the ui, restart, put the binding in addons, restart

OK, you now have the latest version which has a complete refactoring of the UPnP part, which worked over here before uploading.
Please set log level to trace (log:set TRACE org.openhab.binding.wemo), do a clean start and send me the logs please.

Ok, just done that, here’s the openhab.log. Normally after a restart, it’s working fine for a couple of hours when I start losing connection to the wemos. Like right now, they are all online except the socket, which isn’t connected at all (so normal)
openhab.log (129.3 KB)

Thanks, so far the binding and the devices are working, that’s what I can see in the log.

Yup, that when it stop working I restart the server and it get back. I’ll post once I start losing some

Hopefully not :wink:

unfortunalty, error come back
COMMUNICATION_ERROR
upnp device not registered [“Lightswitch-1_0-221801K1300AEE”]

After toying with the openhab switch on/off, it has gone back online after maybe 5 minutes, but I don’t know for how much long it was offline with another one. Might be a coincidence, but 2 wasn’t working from at least 12:10 to 12:!5
Log file is too heavy to copy here or pastebin so I put it on my gdrive

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CfEGV144xT2ui6JNK5nS7UeDujvGG28c?usp=sharing

Thanks, will check tomorrow.

Just for update, I just tried to toggle one and they are all dead now

Could you please try this new version
https://github.com/hmerk/Wemo/raw/main/org.openhab.binding.wemo-3.3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

They now all show “configuration pending”. config-status.pending.device-not-registered.

edit: OK, I had to delete the things and recreate them. I’ll post update. Thanks

1 Like

I have uploaded a new version to the link provided above.
Many improvements and code optimization have been included.
Would be great if you can give it a try….

OK, I’ll redownload the 3.3.0 snapshot. Note that between the last one before still gave me error, but instead of having them offline in red, they are in green showing

CONFIGURATION_PENDING

config-status.pending.device-not-registered [“Lightswitch-1_0-221801K1300AEE”]

But still not working. I’ll update with the newer version you just posted

edit: on a side note, I have firmware update waiting in the wemo app, should I do them?

That is intende behavior, CONFIG-PENDING will disappear once the device is fully registered at UPnP. May take one or two polling cycles.

I cannot comment on the firmware updates, mine are still at old fw….

ok, I won’t touch the firmware.

Right now what I saw is this:
Toggling work fine, but sooner or later, the state go back to config pending. But, this morning, while it was said config pending, I toggled one of them and it worked, the device came back registered and was working. Problem is while it’s config pending, the state isn’t updated/reflected in openhab, meaning all my open light was shown as off (probably last state).

edit: 5 minutes later, they all gone back to config pending

That’s a very strange behaviour.
In general, once the device is registered, config pending should disappear :

if (!isUpnpDeviceRegistered()) {
                    logger.debug("UPnP device {} not yet registered", getUDN());
                    updateStatus(ThingStatus.ONLINE, ThingStatusDetail.CONFIGURATION_PENDING,
                            "@text/config-status.pending.device-not-registered [\"" + getUDN() + "\"]");
                    synchronized (upnpLock) {
                        subscriptionState = new HashMap<>();
                    }
                    return;
                }
                updateStatus(ThingStatus.ONLINE);

So the device has changed something and therefore is not registered properly.
Could you please set log level to trace and PM me the log.

latest improvements by @laursen can be found here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12hX52zTN53LEUra6rCiwwI-NNy4Gw6ki/view?usp=sharing

Would be nice @Nodiaque if you could give it a try and report back.

OK, downloading right now. I’ll check back if it work. I saw that I still have the problem that it get back to unregistered like you saw. Maybe my pfsense that flush it too fast?